Claude does not appear to have disliked it. He seemed to like it.

"Dad." Ayhan seconded and smiled at Claude. Their father hummed as if he were pleased. His smile was not that sinister or scary, so all in all, they survived.

"Amusing." That's the only thing he said, and then they ate in silence.

Of course, Ruby Palace was thrown into chaos because the red knight brought the children who should have been sleeping.

Felix Robane. The Emperor's dependable knight.

Ayhan asked Choi Han and Raon to look into them, but aside from being a knight, son of Robane Duchy, and not standing out, nothing could be made of him.

"But he's strong, Cale-nim," Choi Han said. He is keeping an eye out for Felix because, aside from the emperor, he is the strongest. He appeared to be innocent, as if he had not killed.

Swordmasters, in any case, have the appearance of a puppy and an innocent angelic creature.

"How long are you going to vomit?" he asked his sister.

"My God, how do you stand up to him?"

"I got tons of experience with difficult guys."

Okay, that sounded wrong. But that's how Ayhan really feels.

"I think you should be more shameless, in case you know Noona."

"Do you think that's his taste?"

"Being shameless and bold is the best approach against difficult guys; he said he will call for us again the next time." Ayhan should devise a strategy before meeting that dirtbag. It is dangerous to remain close to him without any means of protection.

"Raon, I think we should prepare quietly because, despite being our biological father, he is dangerous."

"His mana is powerful, Human, but not as powerful as mine."

"All right, let us get some things in place in case of emergency."

He looked at Athy, who was staring at him as if he was about to go to war. Given how dangerous Claude is, it is basically the same as going to war.

Their faith is sealed in whichever way the emperor wants it, so they better be prepared.

They have to be Daddy's boy and girl. All the shame and embarrassment they'll suffer from it will be an investment for the future.

.

.

But who would've expected they'd meet Claude in the grand hall of the Garnett Palace? It's the largest and most lavish palace on the Imperial grounds.

"Lillian York, Long time no see." Claude really appeared to be bored right now.

Lillian bowed respectfully and said, "Blessings and glory upon the sun of the Obelian empire."

Claude cold praised Lillian. Athy seemed nervous, but Ayhanis used to this. He got into entangled witht he worse people in his previous world.

Should I act like a trash?

He missed acting one.

This bastard should just remained silent and get bored not to calle them anymore.

"However, from now on, I will be looking into the Princess and Prince's well-being. There will be no need to worry."

What?

They looked ahead and noticed that smile.

He fucking smiled? That smile?

Ayhan looked at his sister, who was thinking of the same thing.