~𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘓𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘳~

Начните с самого начала

One of Severus' other friends, Rosier wsnt towards him.

"Well, Sev.. It's uhm, a delightful dark afternoon isn't it?" Rosier was one of the friends Severus trusted the most, but not exactly one be hung out with the most aside from talking behind other people's backs.

"Yes, thank you for that, Rosier.." Severus replied flatly.

"You alright there, Sev? Aurora's been tellin' me a whole lot.. You sure you don't need our-"

"I said I'm fine, Evan." Severus said, almost shouting but not really.

Rosier pushed back his dirty blonde hair and stared into the fire.

Severus got up from the sofa and took his Slytherin robes, heading out of the common room,

"Hey, Sev! Where are you going?" Rosier asked out.

"Severus, y'know you could always tell us what-" Aurora's words were cut off,

"Out, I need some air.." Severus had barged out of the common room and headed to the halls and straight to the library.

He plopped down angrily by one of the library seats and flipped open his textbook, writing down a few more of his spells and making any corrections for each potion,

"Sev, a-are you alright?" He looked up and saw another of his few friends from Hufflepuff, Charity Burbage.

(ik it's not exactly official on what her actual house is but hufflepuff is more suitable to me tbh:))

"Ah, Charity.. Yes, yes, good yes. I just need abit more of my time here.."

"Oh, alright then," She pulled out a seat and sat next to him.

"-So, what's at this then? You can't just scribble in here or there, but what exactly is this-"

"Sorry, but it's something you don't have to nor do you need to know, it's private for me." He scribbled even harder into the book.

"Alright, alright, sorry. Oh, why, hello, Y/n! Where have you been?" Charity looked up to see Y/n passing by with a handful of books over 3 or 4, the (Y/H/H) Severus found slight interest in.

"Why, I'm fine, thank you, Charity. And Sev, how's he doing?"

"I'm fine, thank you.." Severus answered abit rudely.

"Sev, now don't be like that, I don't know what's gotten into you but I'll see you around later, alright?" Charity said and left the library, waving goodbye to him. Y/n then say with him.

"Uhm, Severus?" She asked.

"Hmm.?"

"You wouldn't mind me checking out your textbook, would you?"

Severus looked at her, and to his textbook before handing it over.

"Uhm, yes, sure, here, I trust you anyway." He gave it to her and Y/n flipped through the pages and saw all the notes and scribbles Severus had made and she read not all of them.

"The Half-Blood Prince.. Is that like your stage name, or is that all the Slytherins call you?"

"Well, it's what I call myself, now you know that. Happy?" He looked at her.

"Alright then, what're all these words, Sev? 'Muffliato' Levicorpus'.. Levicorpus.. Isn't that what Potter used-" Severus felt rage and envy at his name,