After seeing the entrance being closed off, Misty says, "Who knows that we are in Team Rocket's park?"

"Yeah..." I sigh.

At the Porta Vista, we help the old man Moe to save his restaurant from an old lady called Brutella. We use the beauty contest to win money for Moe. And Serena wins the trophy in the end, after all, I'm pretty confident in my girlfriend and she is absolutely the best.

Then we move forward to Hutber Port, we meet a cousin of Brutella named Nastina who, having recently acquired a great deal of money, is trying to construct a huge luxury hotel, turning a coral reef area into a tremendous resort. This section of coral reef, however, is very important to the Tentacool and Horsea that live there.

She wants someone to chase those Pokemon away, and of course, we are against it. We are not happy to see a Pokemon's natural habitat being destroyed because of selfish desires. Team Rocket was one of the people who tried to help the old lady out, and they use some weapons and accidentally cause a Tentacruel to become gigantic.

The giant Tentacruel causes a tidal wave that floods Porta Vista, and I can't believe that Tentacruel is trying to act its own revenge on the city. I know they deserve it, but it's too far. The Horsea also wants Tentacruel to stop, so we decide to help them and stop Tentacruel.

Misty is the one who did all the work on stopping the Tentacruel, and we also made a promise that if the humans are attacking their home again, then they will attack back once more. Nastina attempts once again to destroy the Tentacruel, but has her face blotched by Horsea's ink before being whacked into the air by the Tentacruel's tentacle and crash-lands into Brutella's construction site of a restaurant, destroying it in the process. Misty also captures a Horsea in the end.

That night, we arrive at Madien's Peak, and we arrived in time for the annual Summer Festival. "Wow! She's beautiful!"

We turn to see Brock looking in a direction, we didn't see a girl but a Gastly. Insey asks, "Is that a Gastly? What is it doing in the daytime?"

"It might have a trainer, I don't see any girl around here." I say.

Then we decide to enjoy the festival until we met an old woman who warns us of a young girl who will "lead to a cruel fate". Although the old lady insulted Misty, causing her to wanting to go somewhere else and drag us with her.

When we arrive at the Shrine of the Maiden, we find the greatest treasure: a 2,000-year-old painting of the maiden.

"It's her... but it can't be..." Brock mutters some words, and we are still confused. "She's so incredibly beautiful!"

A man then tells the story of the maiden, who waited on the cliff for her lover to return from the war, and eventually turned into stone. As night falls, Brock decides to stay at the cliff while we leave to enjoy the festival. Later on, Brock doesn't return to the Pokémon Center, which worries us.

The next morning, both Brock is missing and we decide to look for them. When we find them, we also notice Team Rocket is also there. It seems like James have fallen into the same thing as Brock.

Then we met the old lady again, and she reminds them of her warning about the ghost of the maiden; Pikachu shocks James and Brock, restoring them to their normal selves. They all head inside, and the old lady explains how all young men passing through Maiden's Peak fall into the ghost's curse; we decide to protect ourselves from the ghost by buying a large quantity of ofuda, or anti-ghost stickers, and placing them around the shrine. However, when night comes, the stickers are proven useless, and the ghost of the maiden returns. We have to prevent Brock and James from being pulled out by the maiden.

It turns out that the Ghost of Maiden is actually the Gastly and the old lady is actually him as well. "Gastly is a Ghost Type. Normal Type Pokemon are useless..."

Team Rocket tries to attack the Koffing, but Gastly has been playing tricks to make them scared. "Dude, seriously?" I mutter.

Misty then suddenly takes out a cross, garlic, a stake, and a hammer to ward off Gastly, comparing him to a vampire. Even Gastly is speechless about what Misty is doing. It is then the sunlight appears, and Gastly warns us that we shouldn't forget about the ghost of the maiden and they will return for the next year's festival.

"I guess Gastly just wants to keep the tradition alive." Serena says, "Don't you think?"

"Yeah. Gastly is a Ghost Type, but he's not that evil." I add.

Here is a new chapter, and in this chapter, Ash and Serena capture and evolve more Pokemon, and I hope you like this chapter. The next chapter will be the Diglett's Cave.

Ash + Serena's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Charmeleon x2, Wartortle, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeotto, Raticate, Spearow, Ekans, Pikachu, Sandshrew, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Clefable, Wigglytuff, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Meowth, Alakazam, Bellsprout, Geodude, Farfetch'd, Drowzee, Gyarados (S)

Insey's Pokemon:

Ivysaur, Beedrill, Pidgey, Spearow, Zubat, Oddish, Paras, Bellsprout

Misty's Pokemon:

Goldeen, Horsea, Staryu, Starmie

Yellow's Pokemon:

Raticate, Pikachu, Geodude

Brock's Pokemon:

Zubat, Geodude, Onix