Grown guy in diaper

I walked out from Mr Anders office heading for his son's room. While I was there I was checking for any cameras but unfortunately the whole office was covered with cameras. I groaned as I remembered our convo.

Mr Anders: oh you must be Jessica Cruise.

Me: yes I came to have the job

Mr Anders: and what makes you so sure you can get it

Me: coz I have been trained by a professional in martial arts.( saying that reminds me of my dad)

Mr Anders: hmmm okay your hired and one more thing I love my son dearly so protect him at all cost.

Me: I won't fail you sir.

Mr Anders: great I have to get back with an important meeting he's waiting for you in his room

Me: I nodded and left his office.

Back to present

I walked into the room and met the most charming guy I have ever seen,any girl will fall head over heels for him.

??? : Hey you must be the new bodyguard

Me: Yes I am

???: Dad sure knows my type, hey am Jace nice to see you

Me: me too

Jace: so  you can rest in the guest room , make sure to wake up early so you could follow me to school.

Me: Ok see you tomorrow then

Jace: yeah

I just headed out to the guest room and lay on the bed to rest when I suddenly fell asleep with some thoughts in my head.

************************************
The next day

The rays of sunlight hit the curtains which woke me up. I had my bath and did my morning routine. I wore my clothes and went to join Jace to school. As I approached the lobby I saw Jace and my jaw dropped. I was looking at probably the world's handsome boy, wait what am I thinking I have feelings for chase not Jace and to mention their names sounds alike.

Hey are u done staring, his voice brought me back to reality.

U-um I wasn't staring just checking your resemblance to your father. Nice save Jessica 👍.

Okay I bought your lie

It isn't a lie, I said while rolling my eyes

Yeah yeah let's get going don't wanna keep ma fans waiting,he said trying to make the atmosphere lively.

I just rolled my eyes.

#Time Skip#

School

Me: Jeez you were right, you sure have alot of fans

Jace: Yeah I know so help me get through them they always try to flirt with me.

Me: what do they even see in this diaper man, I tried lowering my voice so he can't hear but guess he heard and just sighed

We walked past those flirting girls and reached the locker room, he told me he needed few things from his locker and I just nodded. As we were walking on our way to his locker, a girl came running towards us.

???: Honey who's this girl , (gasps) don't tell me your cheating.

Jace: no Sandra she's just my bodyguard.

Sandra: oh thank goodness I thought you were cheating on me.

Jace: please can you excuse us Sandra.

Sandra: sure anything for my honey.

Jace just drags me to the Janitor's closet and locked it.

Hey what was that for???

I know your confused, Sandra's my girlfriend and I don't really like her

Then why you dating her

She really likes me and confessed to me I couldn't turn her down so I just dated her and am so tired now.

Me: so why are you telling me this

Jace: so you can keep her away from me

Me: and how's that possible

Jace: it's left for you to figure out
And with that he leaves the closet.

Me: just great .

As I was about leaving someone came inside.

Sandra: hey I hope your not trying to steal my honey pie away from me.

Me: trust me I find nothing good in him.

Sandra: oh stop joking, Jace is like the most handsome boy in the world and every girl will want to date so you can't resist falling in love with him ( gasps) or else you are a lesbian. Now tell me are you one.

Me: oh maybe I am , I smirked and left the closet to chase after Jace ( a/n see wat I did here)