Common nightmare.

Just comfort and a bit of lore. Warning: there will be some spoilers for my individual arc.

 There is a trailer on youtube. 

The story takes place after terrible events in dimensions (not in all dimensions)

Fandoms: Undertale and Robocar poli.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The injuries were serious, none of them could move normally. They got up with difficulty, but when they looked up, they could not believe what they saw. At the top was a silhouette, half human, half who knows what. The silhouette looked at them with an abnormal smile, with a psycho smile, and began to laugh. Without uttering a word, only laughing, this silhouette raised both hands up and something began to form around the hands. No one: not children, not rescuers, not assistants had time to react to the attack. This silhouette attacked.... from below, the attack that killed them pierced.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chara got up in a sweat with uneven breathing. When he more or less calmed down, he saw only his temporary room. It was a nightmare, but it was so real. Damn nightmare, Chara got out of bed and walked to the door. He opened the door and left the room. Closing the door and turning to the left, he saw Frisk, Ann, and Asriel exit their rooms, which puzzled him. He approached them when they were closer in his line of sight. He saw that they, too, were not quite all right. They had anxiety, light sweat. Looks like they had nightmares too.

"Guys?" Chara called the guys. They looked towards Chara and noticed the anxiety in his eyes.

"... Did you also have nightmares?" Chara asked them. All three of them tensed up, which answered Chara's question.

"It was a nightmare, where we're with the rescuers .... well, you know." Chara carefully asked the guys. The answer was silence again. Ann looked away from Chara, Asriel and Frisk were looking at the floor. For Chara, it was another answer. All four then looked at each other with sympathy and understanding.

"Let's check them out." Frisk suggested a course of action, to which the other three guys agreed. All four went to the rescuers from Brooms Town. These four, with the rescuers from Brooms Town, have periods when they have one common nightmare at the same time. Fortunately for them, this happens very rarely. But still, these nightmares are so realistic and because of this, they become even more uncomfortable. After 10 minutes, the guys reached the first room of one of the rescuers but they saw the rescuers and assistants in front of them, who were talking to each other while they were heading somewhere. Three cars were in the form of vehicles, with Helly flying next to them. They all stopped when they saw the guys in front of them. The rescuers themselves with assistants also did not look very good. They looked at each other for a while without saying anything.

"Can't you guys sleep too?" Conrad asked four of the 4th dimension after a while. Few people spoke to the rescuers, since almost no one from other dimensions understands Korean, these four guys from the 4th dimension understand this language and can speak it.

"Yes...." Frisk replied in Korean sadly, the guys realized that the guys from Brooms Town also had a nightmare. For a while they were silent again, then Chara had one thought.

"We're going to go to the kitchen to have some cocoa. Would you like to join us?" Chara asked the rescuers and assistants in Korean. Everyone from Brooms Town looked at each other, it seems they came to a common agreement, then they looked at the guys.