Don't stay outside

- We are almost there Paimon -
Lumine announced, giving her companion a little wink. Some time has passed since They finally left Liyue Harbor will full stomach, otherwise, the fairy would still complain about being hungry.

" Paimon wants to restttt. Paimon doesn't feel good "

  -She now whined because of the amount of food she has devoured, which made her unable to catch up to Lumine that seemed to be in a hurry for no reason. 

- I told You not to eat so much, Paimon... - And with a short pause, she took a moment to appreciate the scenery of slowly entering the Wangshu Inn area. 

- Look around Paimon! Isn't it gorgeous? The trees are still blooming, and the water is calm. There is no sign of wind either. Catch the moment~
 -The Blonde Adventurer teased, as she looked behind her to see a now grumpy and annoyed child, holding her stomach. The scenery was indeed gorgeous. Not only mentioned by Lumine but also the lanterns hung around the building, the Silk Flowers surrounding the entrance, and both bridges. 

" Well, Paimon would enjoy the moment, if Paimon didn't feel so bad! Just the thought of walking makes Paimon exhausted! " -Another cry could be heard, as she finally caught up to Lumine. But what she didn't know, is that her new problem will be the stairs of Wangshu Inn.

- But Paimon-- You float... Either way, You will for sure not be happy about the new part - 

Lumine giggled, pointing at the huge stairs leading up to an entrance that was most likely the reception of this place. But once again, both of the travelers were observed by someone sitting, or rather hiding on top of the roof. This feeling of uncomfortableness didn't go unnoticed by the Blonde girl, as she slowly scanned the area for any signs of danger, but of course, she couldn't locate the hiding Adeptus.

Paimon whined some more at the thought of "climbing" these rather steep stairs, and just like that she disappeared back to who knows where. Lumine smirked at this view, as she approached the stairs with a quick and quiet sigh, but before she could take a second step on the stair, she was quickly stopped by an elder voice. 

" Hello! I am Huai'an, innkeeper of the Wangshu Inn. Are you in need of a meal or a room for the night?" -The black-haired man asked with his eyebrow raised just a little bit, as he couldn't recognize a new figure. He wore simple Liyue clothes and had a black mustache, that Lumine found funny but original. He was working here, in Wangshu Inn, after all. 

-
Ah, yes I am. Is the reception above? - Lumine asked, giving him a gentle smile, as she took a step back off the stairs, now turning to face him with respect. 

" But of course, You can use the elevator as a customer. Please, do not tire yourself. Besides, the stairs are currently under reconstruction. They are not available at the moment... Well, no one knows for how long. We have no one to help fix them. " 

- I see, I think I can help with that. Just tell me what I need to do! - 
-Lumine said, wearing a big smile to show enthusiasm and will to help, as she looked up, just to notice completely broken wooden stairs with no way up unless jumping. How could she miss that? 

" I suppose You can start by gathering wood and chopping it. The trees are this way. The next part will take You a little more time though, as You will have to nail the planks. Are You Sure You can make it? No offense Traveler, but You don't look like an architect or a builder  to me."

- I can manage, do not worry Huai'an! I will be back in a blink of an eye - 

- And with that, Lumine quickly went in the direction, pointed out by the Innkeeper, quickly chopping down wood and cutting it into smaller planks with a sword. While carrying them back, she couldn't help but feel uncomfortable, as another time she felt someone's eyes on her. Almost immediately she brushed it off, as she thought it was just the Huai'an watching over her to make sure she can finish her task. If only she knew, she was wrong.