𝐎𝐧𝐞

𝐏𝐨𝐯:𝐄𝐫𝐢𝐜

The car rattled slightly as we drove over the bumpy road, and I just pursed my lips in dissatisfaction. I didn't want to live in some small town, in an old abandoned building. This whole new house thing was looking very bad to me. However, I couldn't be upset that our guardian chose this option, my sister needed it. I stole a glance at her and relaxed, I could see that she was happy and a little uncomfortable with the change of scenery, but I knew she was trying not to show it.

- Hey, it'll be fine, Angel. - I say, nudging her, and she smiled, rolling her eyes.

- I know you're not happy about the move. – She says, nudging me as well.

- I never said anything like that. - I answer, leaning to the side - You're making this up, Angel. She just shakes her head and pushes her brown hair away from her face and looks out the window again. I look at her for a moment and then look back at the image outside the window. Something inside me said to be happy with all this, to hold on to hope and good humor, but as I thought more and more, more and more worst-case scenarios appeared in my head, I shook my head and noticed that we were entering the city and parking in front of the building and I sighed as I fell. deeper into the seat. We got out of the car, I put my hands in my pants pockets and looked around.

- So... it's here. – I say, raising an eyebrow.

- Do you like it? - our guardian, Sirius, a tall man with dark hair and facial hair, appears next to me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him - You could use some fresh air and no city noise. I don't look happy, but I just nod my head in silent confirmation.- Then take your things. - he says, pulling away and laughing nervously - Room 404 will probably be... the 4th floor. – he finishes and opens the trunk of his small car, starting to take out boxes of things. Angel immediately went to get the bags, and I reluctantly followed her and grabbed one box in my hands, a bit surprised by its weight, and followed her to the apartment door. Sirius opened the door for us and I saw a well-kept corridor in a rather old-fashioned style. Walking through it, we stopped at the elevator, I clicked the button and waited, next to us the flap on door no. 103 opened, eyes appeared behind them and we heard a man's voice.

-Oh, you've already arrived, nice to meet you - said the mysterious man

-

 Yes, we have arrived, and who are you, if I may ask? - asked our guardian

- Well, where are my manners? My name is Terrence Addison, I am the owner of this apartment - he replied

-Oooh, nice to meet you, my name is Sirius Bluey and these are my children Susana and Eric - Sirius said smiling, pointing at us.

-Why don't you greet us face to fa - I interrupted Angel, covering her mouth with my hand, seeing the look in our guardian's eyes.

-Let's go to the room, I said quickly, pushing my sister into the elevator and clicking on the 4th floor

When we got off the elevator, we saw the door next to ours boarded up without thinking anything about it. I opened the door to our new house, entering, I quickly saw what it all looked like, it was a small room, connected to the living room with the kitchen, and a door in between, leading probably to the bathroom, on our right, there were two other pairs of doors that led to our rooms, I started walking to the other door, entering my new home. In the room, I secretly saw Angel look at me and enter through the first door with her boxes. I unpacked my things, breathing a sigh of relief with my hands on my hips.

- finally. - I say to myself and jump on the bed, which made an unpleasant sound, but I didn't care about it, letting my muscles rest. The room was not big, filled with my things. Books, clothes, photos, but there were also stuffed animals and various garbage. I was turning from side to side as I heard Angel unpacking in the next room. I knocked once. After a while she knocked twice. We knocked on the wall for a few minutes, waiting to see which one would give up first, until I giggled and stopped, letting her win. I let her continue working and looked out the window, the yard in front of the building was empty despite Sirius' car, I heard a knock. 

- open. – I say without turning around.

- Eric, why don't you go with your sister to meet the neighbors? - Sirius asks and I turn to face him as he leans against the door frame.

- Oh yeah... I'll go. - I say, waving my hand and moving away from the door as my older sister appeared next to him.

- Come on, it'll be fine. – she said and grabbed my shirt sleeve, pulling me, and I moaned as she did it. She dragged me out of the apartment behind us, I heard a man laughing and we stood in the hallway, I looked around and sighed.

- Let's get this over with. – I said with a shrug.

--------------------------------------------------------------

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞:

𝑺𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒓❤︎

𝑵𝒖𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔:928
♡'・ᴗ・'♡