seven

@hichasestokes posted a story

-

" camila " gasped madelyn, watching as the girl tripped over her own legs walking through their apartment hallway. " shit " camila laughed, her heels in her hand as the boys caught up.

" need a little help there? " asked rudy, crouching down beside camila being the only semi- sober one there. " i'm good, sasquatch " cami spoke, patting the boys chest before she stood up, almost falling flat on her ass again but rudy's hands on her waist stopped her.

" see, see, see " squealed chase, nudging madelyn who watching with a cheeky smile. " operation rami ? " madelyn asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

chase scrunched his face up " that sound's like ram me " he spoke causing madelyn to shrug. "maybe that's her goal "

" maddie ! " chase gasped, causing the two to fall into fits of laughter." what you laughing at ? " austin slurred, his arm around drew who was giggling to himself.

" nothing " chase spoke too fast, making them sound awfully suspicious. drew raised his eyebrows, drawing his face back before he gave a lopsided smile.

" oh, aussie. drew come home " sang camila, sticking her head out their apartment door causing rudy to shush her. the neighbours already hated them enough.

" coming, cami mami " austin replied, stepping forward as chase and madelyn struggled to open the front door.

drew snorted " cami mami " he sang, following austin into their flat.

" wait up "madelyn boomed, shoving the front door to her apartment open before spinning on her heel.

she stumbled across the hallway and into the others flat, falling onto her knees beside cami who was sat on the floor. " don't let the bedbugs bite, i love you " grinned madelyn, wrapping her arms around the brunette.

" i love you, maddie " camila sighed, pressing a sloppy kiss to madelyn's forehead before chase lifted her up over his shoulder causing the blonde to scream.

" okay, bed time for you " rudy spoke, offering his hands to camila who pouted. " fine " she groaned, accepting his hands letting him pull her up and lead her to her room.

" atleast ask me out to dinner first, jeez " teased camila, as rudy helped her take off the hoodie that clung to her figure. he rolled his eyes playfully at the comment, and nudged her to lie down.

camila poked rudy's arm" has anyone ever told you you'd make a great mum?" camila asked the boy, causing him to laugh as he pulled the cover over her dress clad figure.

" no, can't say they have "

" well theres a first time for everything " camila shrugged. rudy laughed lightly, patting the girls leg before standing up.