Chapter 1:Her chamber

ابدأ من البداية

"Unnie school starts at 8 and it's only six thirty!...you woke me up for nothing!"

"Well do you wanna go there and start work the moment you walk in the room? No right you wanna talk to your friends SO GET THE FUCK UP!"Jeez this woman will have a fit if I don't get up now.

"Fine,I'm up."I said as I go to the bathroom and start my routine.

(This is how u look and ur uniform but with a *ur fav coulor* backpack

A/n Pov

Since Y/n is busy lemme introduce her to you.
Park Y/n is eighteen yrs old she goes to 'Song High'.She moved to Korea when she was sixteen from Y/c she has an older sister,Park Chaeyoung/rosè which is 19 yrs old.
Y/n is extroverted,smart funny,hot asf,cute asf,great at horse ridding she's been doing it since she was 13,Is bisexual also like her sister.

Y/n Pov

After I am done I go down stairs and eat breakfast with my sister.After breakfast we both walk to school together.
Whilst walking to school I couldn't help but think about my dream,I normally never had dreams but now I did.How ever the girl in my dream Look familiar,like someone I know and see but don't interact with.I have been having the same dream for the past 3 weeks if I'm correct.I told unnie about it and she said that mabe it was a message,she says that dreams can be important messages sent to us.

I decided to take a break from all that thinking and enjoy the walk to school.

At School

Y/n Pov

I reached school around 7:15.Unnie goes to uni so yeah I'm alone.The hallway was filled with other students walking around talking and making out with their lovers,it's your typical everyday school.Just one more year and all this is over.

Just as I was lost in my trait of thought I TRIPED! WTF who trips in the middle of fucking hallway...over a leg?
I look up and see Soyeon smirking at me....oh no...not them in the morning.Please god save me.

" Oh look what the cat draged in." she said while grabing my hair.

"Ouch!Soyeon that hurts let me go!" I screamed welp her comes the rest of her group along with their leader,Yuqi.They bully me all the time ever since my first year of highschool they've been doing this.I hate it and I hate them!

"Awww how cute a little cat all on her own." Yuqi said while moving Soyeon over and crouching on me(If that makes sense).God why do they have to do this now on a Friday morning? And whats worse they can take their time cause their are still 45 minutes before school starts.
Great just great! To try and lessen the embarrassment I feel now I try and wriggle her off me.

"Don't try and escape princess I'll just catch you again." Wait no-

it's her

the mysterious girl in my dream

is Yuqi!