Chapter 1

Jiang cheng and Wei Wuxian was fighting a creature made of resentment , with juniors but the creature was getting out of control ,jiang cheng and Wei wuxian were again becoming brothers slowly by slowly 

" GO AWAY JIN LING,A YUAN,ZIZHEN,JINGYI"

" no we would like to help you xian Gege!" Shizhui said 

" yes senior wei please!" Zizhen said

"Daiju ,jiujiu let us help you!"

" WEN NING TAKE THEM AWAY!"wei wuxian said

All the junior were saying no but wen Ning took them away and they met hanguangjun in the way

"wen Ning what happened? Where are you taking them?"

" a die please don't we want to help you!"

" Mn hanguangjun please let us help you!" Zizhen said

" I agree let us help!" Jingyi spoke 

" please,I want to help my jiujiu and daiju!"

"Second master lan I am sorry but I have to take them away as wei gongzi Said he said to take them away and keep them safe as the creature was getting out of control!"

" Ok! Take them I am going there!"

" a die no please no!" It was the last thing shizhui said before Lan wangji went away 

Meanwhile 

" Wei Wuxian it's getting out of control you know resentment do something!"

" I know ! But still something about this is not making sense  it getting out of my control!"

"Wei wuxian what happening ? What this pretty smell it smells like a flower" 

That was the last thing Jiang Cheng said before them both fainting

"Huh Wei Wuxian where are we ?what was that flowery smell?

" it's not like I know!"

"Hello wonderful cultivators I am Xīn yí (欣怡) the goddess of keeping everything in place in every world,time,dimension "

" OH MY! What a goddess? Wei ying said with his mouth hanging open 

" WHAT? Did we die?" Jiang Cheng asked

" no,no ,my dears you haven't died yet that resentful creature was me in disguise to distract you! I actually wanted your help my dears,you were actually recommended to me! You see there this evil amulet that can cause destruction in another world that is supposed to be in my hands!

 But a evil deity stole it from it then broke it and hid it in another world! In return you will be gifted immortality and you will be my helpers and gods!

"WOW SO COOL I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU! Wei ying said screaming 

" ummm sure! "

" well my dears thank you so much! So you will be going to a different world a world that is so much different than yours!"

" really ? This sounds so cool!"

" Mn i am first time agreeing with you!"

" since you've agreed with me I shall tell you the stuff about that world!"

"Ok sure begin! Wei ying was way too excited 

" well in that world to begin with there are no golden cores,all your loved ones are still alive but have different names,no cultivators exist there,no spiritual or demonic power is there,no sects/clans exist,different technologies, their is mornings when in your world is night , the time thier goes kinda fast!"