Blue Jeweled eyes are characteristic of the Imperial Family. Yhan did not inherit this, but his reddish-brown eyes were also jeweled. Is it fate? Or a completely new game that deities might engage in. She did not like the way his red eyes felt when she stared at them.

She is the spitting image of their mother in comparison, but her distinct eyes are the result of that scumbag.

Only those descended from the imperial family have jeweled eyes. Everyone in this world possesses some level of magical ability, and the imperial family possesses a very specific type of magic. That means Yhan is a special case.

They went outside to play in the garden together. They might look suspicious if they do not because there were passing maids. They got lost, however, because this was their first time visiting this location.

They both walked back to the palace until they arrived at a different palace. Nobody was using the palace, but it was clean and well-kept.

"This palace is more lively than the Ruby Palace."

"Well, that palace looked like an old fart."

"Language, Noona."

She chuckled. They continued to walk into the palace, looking around.

"For the time being, we can make this our base."

"Will not they think it is suspicious?"

"No... just a bunch of snotty brats playing."

They ignored that part and returned to their palace. Athanasia's character and life in the novel were written by Athy. Yhan was reading her writings and meticulously documenting them.

Another thing is that they are both regarded as geniuses.

This world does not appear to reach reading and writing at a young age, so when Yhan took a book to read and a pen to write letters, the maid of the palace went insane watching them do things that are abnormal for children.

So they transitioned from a peaceful life to a life of early education.

Her brother, of course, despises this aspect.

"I have studied my entire life; I do not want to study again!" he exclaimed, but he could not blow up his disguise as a toddler.

In any case, they waited for the right moment to go somewhere. Raon allows them to move around as long as they stay within his range. If something happens, Choi Han may fly directly to them, so there is no need to worry.

Even when confronted with that jerk Claude, they will be safe on the sidelines with Raon and Choi Han.

But their inhibitions were broken the moment they saw the golden angel statues around them.

The gold had captured both her and Yhan's attention.

"I miss these babies," Yhan said, as if he would gone insane. He was a rich sugar baby in his previous life, so he will definitely miss being rich because the previous headmaid took all of the budget for herself.

At the very least, they both got something in common—FINALLY!

They were both preoccupied with the gold angel statues when a cold-sinister voice from above inquired.

"What on earth are these filthy bugs doing in my palace?"

*dugdug*

Both she and Yhan turned around and saw that jerk they never and would not meet at any cost. They were supposed to meet him when they were nine years old, but this is unexpected.