iv. building or whatever

Start from the beginning

He doesn't retract his hand, even though he wasn't too fond of plasters. He lets her stick it over the mild injury.

"thanks."

"Now lets build 'em some furniture!" she says as she pulls open the box. she lays the box down on its side and sits beside it. Arthur soon joins her.

He pulls out all the pieces of white wood as she reads through the instructions.

"So this is the back..." she said, laying a hand on the biggest bit there was. "so...we have to figure out the top, the bottom and the sides."

He peers over at the instructions in her hands.

"Well the long bits will be the sides then." he said as he pulled the, from the pile.

"these are supposed to go in the middle." she the said.

"lets just focus on the outer-bits for now. do you know where they keep the screwdriver?"

"Here." She says, pulling one from her bag. He looks at her weirdly before he burst into laughter at her serious face. "What?"

"You came equipped!" He laughs breathily. "That was like a scene from Mary Poppins!"

"Shut up and use it, idiot!" She says with a chuckle.

He smiles, starting to assemble the side and the bottom together.

"Come and hold this for me." He told her, She stood right next to him, hip to hip as she held the two panels together. He held it aswell, screwing the screw in. She watched him as he focused on builidng - he was focused so hard his tongue was poking out from the side of lips.

He was so busy with the bookcase he didnt realise many things in the moment. He hadnt noticed the way their thighs touched from where they were sat, the way their arms were intertwined, the way her eyes dark eyes roamed his face seven times over.

Once she'd realised she'd been staring she quickly looked away, a small skile on her lips.

"Alright," He says proudly as he finished turning the screw driver, "Can you pass me the other side please?"

She readjusted the cat beanie she had on her head and grinned, "Yeah."

He turns it around so the side he had already attached was facing away from them.

"Do you want to try?" He says, offering her the screwdriver.

"I may aswell, can't having you taking all the credit for the bookcase."

He rolls his eyes with a smile as she takes the tool from his hand. He passes her a screw from the little clear bag of them. The bookcase became more and more easy to assemble as they went on, they got used to where they had to put panels and shelves.

Once they'd finished, they stood back and admired their work.

"Success." Arthur says proudly.

"I'd say so." She agrees, hands on her hips.

*:・゚✧*:・゚
twitter!

WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
officially quitting my job to work in ikea and assemble furniture for people. im moving up in the world

Arthur / @ ArthurTV
Dynamic duo over here

-↪WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
real!

Alex Elmslie / @ ImAllexx
calm down you only built a bookcase

-↪WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
ermmm i didnt see you building it???

--↪Alex Elmslie / @ ImAllexx
I was busy with the real work

---↪WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
we all know you and arthur hill were shagging, we cant be fooloed

----↪Alex Elmslie / @ ImAllexx
sorry WHAT????

----↪Arthur / @ arthur_hill99
How have I been roped into this?

----↪Georgeclarkey / @ Clarke13George
Can vouch they were shagging, I was sat watching in the corner

----↪Arthur / @ ArthurTV
You guys are so weird

-----↪WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
hey im only speaking facts here

becky / @ bambinobecky
you can come build furniture for me anytime bby xx

-↪WREN <3 / @ WrennyHughesss
one call and that can be arranged...

--↪becky / @ bambinobecky
don't tempt me

★。/|\。★

𝑹𝑼𝑬 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑺
hello hello !!
havent updated in a few days so here ya go!
im very much enjoying the dynamic of the group so far in this book :D I'm also working on a few other books at the same time, including a harry potter book (started publishing), stranger things oc x oc (only started writing) and a love island book (maybe?)
have a good day! <3