the tayrangi people start to chant and again another clan accepted our request. we gathered around 15 clans in the end.
༇༇༇
moat and sylwanin are sitting with ak'taris parents waiting for both of their daughters to return.
"so sylwanin! how is your baby?" ik'eyni asks.
"my baby is strong! just like tsu'tey" she laughs.
"i pray to eywa that we will win this war. we cannot have this threat anymore. but u have faith in tsu'tey and toruk makto! and im my sister tiri and ak'tari. they are all such great warriors." sylwanin ends.
"i have faith too ma'ite. your father would be so proud of them." moat says hugging her pregnant daughter.
༇༇༇
⍟not to long after, jake and the rest of the clans land around the spirit tree.

they all land wherever there was space

they all land wherever there was space.toruk lands right in the middle of everyone and he and his mate and the other clan leaders gather around the tree.
"thank you for helping me. i appreciate and thank you so much." jake says again.
"lets discuss a plan for tomorrow."
༇༇༇
⍟it was now past eclipse and they had planned out how they were going to pursue things and what to expect. as soon as they ended jake went to look for ak'tari.

♔i go and look for 'tari and i quickly find her. she's feeding toruk some fruits from the nearby forest im guessing. she's so gentle and sweet with all the life around her.

"hey love, missed you" i say hugging her from behind and kissing her cheek.
"i missed you as well ma jake" she replies turning around to kiss me on my lips.
"im so proud of you jake, you were amazing!"
"you know what else im amazing at" jake mutters under his breath.
"jake! you cannot speak like that around the people!" i slap his bicep playfully and laugh.
"hey! im not wrong tho" he winks.
༇༇༇
♕jake pulls me in for a kiss and his tails wraps around my leg and i playfully hit him with mine. i pull away before he can deepen the kiss anymore.
"stay here love, i'll be back" i whisper to him letting go of his hand slowly as i walk.
i walk up to my mother and father
"ma sa'nok! ma sempul! jake and i are going for a ride on toruk! i will be back soon!" i say
"that's fine ma'ite just stay safe please" my father replies.
"of course ma sempul, i love you guys" i say before i walk away back to jake.
༇༇༇
"well let's go" i flirt.
"where to?" jake replies
"i want you to take me to where you think is the most beautiful place in the rainforest." i say looking into his eyes.
"say no more baby" he smirks as he gets on toruk and helps me up.
jake flies just above the floating mountains on the distance and heads for the place he had in mind.
༇༇༇
we arrive at the place jake picked and he helped me off toruk. he tells toruk to head back to the tree of souls. the place jake had brought me too was almost identical to the river i loved near hometree. i was amazed and so happy. my safe space was back. not fully but one step closer.
"ma jake! you have no idea how happy this makes me." i say hugging him tightly
"if i could give you the whole world i would baby. you deserve it. i felt so bad that your favorite spot was destroyed because of me so i started looking for a place that looked like it and i found it." jake hugs back.
he cups my cheek with his hand and pulls me in a kiss again. he starts to make out with me and deepen the kiss more. i kiss back and cup his face as well.
༇༇༇
jake ends the kiss and picks me up, wrapping my legs around his torso. i bring my lips back to his and slide my hands behind his neck deepening the kiss once more. he slightly bites my bottom lip earning access into my mouth. he dominates and searches every inch of my mouth with his tongue. his hands firm on my ass. he squeezes it making me whimper slightly in his mouth. i kiss down his chin onto his neck and plant kisses all over it. he puts me down and we slowly kneel to the grassy ground. i place myself on his laps making him sit right. i start kissing his neck again and go down his chest and then down to his loincloth covering his member. look up at him and i move it aside making it spring up in my face. he smirks at me and i smirk back. i kiss the tip of it and slowly start sucking it. jake throws his head back whilst it goes deeper into my mouth. i start moving my head up and down slowly earning a couple grunts from jake. i look up at him as i start to go faster. his face is red and he starts to bite his lip. a wave of pleasure goes through your body seeing him like this. it turned you on so much.
"god ak'tari, your so good at this" jake grunts once more.
"mhmm" i say.
⍟jake feels a vibration as you said that and lets out another grunt struggling to keep himself together. he wanted to face fuck you so hard.
he puts his hand on your head and slowly starts pushing your head down and goes faster each thrust. he pushes your head down all the way making you gag slightly. after that he just went faster until he came into your mouth and pushed your head all the way down once more.
༇༇༇
♕jake releases into my mouth and i let it pour down my throat. i start making circles with my tongue on his tip while he's still letting it out.
jake starts to whimper as he feels pure pleasure. once he's coming down and starts to focus again i kiss his tip to tease him.
"that was amazing. my turn pretty girl." jake smirks.
⍟he grabs your hips and bends you over near a tree. you grand the tree as jake puts himself near your entrance. he only puts the tip in, teasing you. he starts to thrust in an out slowly deeper and deeper each time but only putting the tip in again earning moans from you.
"jake please, just do it alreadyy" i moan
"be patient babyy" jake laughs
he puts his dick all the way into you and starts to thrust slowly and then a little faster.
♕i grip the tree a little harder as jake thrusts into me and i close my eyes letting my moans out.
"tell me if you want me to go faster or slower love" jake says
"go faster ma jake" i moan out.
jake immediately starts to thrust faster making me moan even harder and grip the tree harder. jake lifts up my leg and holds it up with his arm. he goes even faster making me weak by the second.
"oh jake, you feel so good"
jake grunts as you say that and kisses you, making out with you once again. you connect your and jakes queue and you feel the connection and rush jake feels on top of yours once again. you and jake both moan into each other.
both you and jake were close.
"oh my 'tari im almost thereee" jake moans.
"me too jake" you moan as well.
without warning, jake thrusts into you again faster and faster. you feel the rush and the wave of please in your body and so did jakes. both of you a moaning mess as jake cums in you. jake thrusts into you again pushing all of his seed into you still. you both come down and you guys lay on the grass again.
༇༇༇
⍟ak'tari then gets on top of jake and smirks at him. jake doesn't realize what she's gonna do.
she lines herself up with jakes dick and lets it go into her once again. jake grunts feeling her walls open up again. she starts to ride him faster and faster. jake throws his head back again and closes his eyes feeling what she feels as well.

♕a knot starts to form in my stomach as i continue to ride jake. he grabs onto my ass again and moves me up and down.
"jus like that 'tari, oh my god your so good at this." jake moans
"ma jake im gonna cum ahhh" i moan to him
that made him release everything he had left into me. i immediately feel the wave of pleasure one last time as my walls close around his dick. i let myself fall onto jakes chest leaving him inside me, releasing his seed.
"wow ak'tari. your amazing" jake says.
you and jake both get up a couple minutes later and wash your bodies in the nearby river.
"jake."
"yes 'tari?"
"do you think we're gonna lose this war and die?" i ask.
"wha- no no of course not 'tari, hey look at me" jake replies cupping my cheek with his hand.
"wether we win or we lose, all we need is each other love." jake says bringing his forehead to mine.
————
im getting more confident in my smut guys 🫣🫣
i hope i didn't disappoint fr
thank you guys sm for giving this story a chance and i hope it meets your expectations 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼!!
1890 words