in the shadows

0 0 1 in the shadows

❝ i'm a callous villain dedicated to his precious girlfriend; one could call an unfortunate victim. ❞

SOMEBODY WAS WATCHING

Earlier on, a piercing gaze belonging to an unknown member of Tokyo's complicated society watched from the depths of onyx mist that filled alleyways near her apartment complex.

The hair rooted in her neck rose as goosebumps abruptly poked out when the soft breeze of chills crawled around her neck, pretending she and disturbance were the best of pals.

She dodged her inquisitive urge dire to investigate, avoidant of delving into such details as of right now but she was certain somebody had invited themselves in.

That incident only took place a few hours ago. She was on edge. Her privacy violated so a perverted random could peek.

However, the irking fear increasing with every trudge into her heart erased itself once Suna appeared for his common visits.

The most devious of humans attained love for certain people. Capable of loving the most purest of beings so unexpectedly had them stir toxic tsunami's, later revealed to be all in the name of dear affection.

Attempting to explain, he instead hushed her.

And because of his apathetic regards to her daunting experience, Y/n was now trapped between her bed and felonious boyfriend tainting her neck with violet kisses.

"Suna... " the said-male responded with the common display of rolling of his eyes.

"Relax. I'm here now, nobody's going to fucking come in. Understood?". momentarily she sighed, nodding in defeat. Internally she embraced his reassurance as a balm to comfort her spooked soul.

"Understood." she mumbled.

Now wanting nothing more than for him to raid her delicate body, to have his amber gaze bore into hers whilst pounding her so rough that the gift to walk was no longer in question; she gulped a needy moan down the slope of her parched throat.

"I'll be nice tonight, " he stated aligning his cock to her heated core that dripped with silky arousal.

She scoffed, far too familiar with the blatant falsity that slithered past his tongue and enticed her own to compose an erotic melody before uttering "Bullshit.".

In return Suna performed the simple gesture of squeezing her hip, "You know me too well baby.".

However, nothing could prepare her for when Suna brutally propelled into her drenched entrance. Y/n's eyes dilated; an expected yearn to be showered with overwhelming ecstasy dispersed beneath her plush skin, vivid hand prints driven by possessiveness scattered across.

The impure imaginations wedged between every crevice of her mind never removed the jolt she endured whenever his chilled touch pinched her bundle of nerves. She silently whined.

"Can you feel me babe? " he teased close to her ear, biting on her lobe.

"No...no." she answered dishonestly, pearly teeth dug so deep the tip of her tongue bore punctures.

"Oh really?" Too mesmerised by the intoxication that was the villain in disguise; she meekly nodded.

Splitting her walls that reached their band of elasticity; Suna hummed with a questionable tone. Even whilst being tormented to useless shreds, she utilised her ability to lie through gritted teeth.

Supporting the back of her bent knees that rested upon her chest and calves on his lean shoulders...he pushed further. The heaved pants trapped in her throat hitched, the tip of his cock likely introduced to her womb.

"Can you now?".

In a desperate state to blanket her delight, she attempted to swivel her tongue around his.

"That's not what I asked." Squeezing her flustered cheeks to the point it impaired her ability to speak increased the flow of her wetness.

"Point to where you feel me— " he continued after a small pause, "Actually babe, let me do it for you." he cooed forcing her hand upon her upper-stomach.

Alas, she truly shattered to pieces. failing to combat the intense pleasure pulsating through her cold veins. She rapidly nodded, succumbing to the addictive temptation after tracing the faint outline of his dick denting her feverish skin.

"Fuck!— r-right there!" She cried in pure pleasure.

Suna grinned in triumph when her quiet whimpers flooded his ears and a gush of liquid sprayed his torso, arousing the sadist to rut his hips and commence her abolishment.

He hissed mushing together her faintly tear-stained cheeks again, "Always clenching around me like the ditzy slut you are.".

Y/n became loud against his mouth whenever his dick grazed areas out of bound, one leg pulled up giving a better view of her cunt deliciously eating his cock until coaxed with her thick stream of cum mixed with his own.

Dragging the tip of her tongue across his upturned bottom lip, Suna was swift to entice her into a chaotic kiss.

It was no surprise when she announced she was close again, her stomach twisting in loopholes after the pads of his thin fingers met her sensitive clit, circling harsh to boost his confidence from her ardent emotions. Suna was eager to spill and leave her pussy sticky with his own load once more.

He too couldn't hide his gravelly grunts caused by the immense stimulation his veiny cock received. The silver tongue of a sinful storm brushed slick swirls around her hard mounds  which drove her further into perilous bliss.

"Ah fuck clench around me like that again you slut!" And when she did, unannounced ropes of his cum splurged her naive insides white.

Her boyfriend sure knew how to distract a scared soul.

' AUTHOR'S NOTE ,
n that's the end folks. Short n sweet and republished due to the luv I'm always getting on my other works. I also checked the demography of my works and am literally dumbfounded about how many of you literally across the globe read them : ((