06

Y/N:

the room goes quiet, as we all stare at quinn's door, preparing our selves for what's to come.

"run." mindy says.

all of a sudden, the door swings open, quinn is being pushed and shoved right onto anika which knocks her over on the ground.

we get a glimpse of quinn's life less body laying on the floor, soaked in blood.

my heart sinks, although we didn't know her very long she was a very sweet person.

but there wasn't much time to think as ghost face is standing right in front of us.

from the corner of my eye i see chad, tara, and ryan running out the front door, "Y/N come on!" i hear my brother call out but it's already too late for me to go with them.

"oh fuck." mindy says as he launches at her and slices her arm.

i get up and quickly run to the kitchen to find something we can defend our selves with but all the knifes are gone.

oh my god oh my god.

anika suddenly screams in pain, i quickly grab the knife holder and run to the living room.

"hey!" i yell swinging the holder at ghost face hitting him right in the face and knocking him over.

sam helps anika and mindy quickly get up as they run to quinn's room.

"come on Y/N!" sam calls out to me but my waist is grabbed and suddenly i'm pinned to the wall with his hand tightly around my neck.

"don't make me hurt you... i don't wanna kill you just yet." he whispers as he slowly drags the knife down my cheek.

"piss off." i weakly say and kick him in the balls which causes him to let go of me as he groans and stumbles to the floor.

i quickly catch my breath and sprint to the room locking the door behind me.

the door begins to pound really hard, until it randomly stops and every thing goes quiet.

"the bathroom door, hurry." sam whispers as we slowly make our way over. mindy and anika struggling to walk because of their wounds.

"oh fuck! that guy's dead!" mindy yells looking at quinn's deceased boyfriend soaked in blood, inside the bath tub.

ghost face appears in front of the bathroom door still swinging his knife at us, as we all gather up trying to lock him out but it's no use, he's way too strong and we can barely close the door.

mindy drags a drawer to block the door to keep him from getting to us.

i sit down on the bed with anika trying to help her cover up her stab wound on her stomach.

"hey!" the cute guy next door calls out as sam rushes to the window.

she reaches over and grabs a ladder. there's no way we're about to cross over in a ladder that can easily drop us off a high building, we'll die.

"you'll have to come one at a time." he says.

"you three go first, come on." sam looks over at us.

"no, we need to hold the door, i'll send Y/N and anika next just go!" mindy tells her.

sam nods and gets on the ladder, making her way over to the other building.

"oh my god anika your losing alot of blood!" i say as i put a cloth over her stomach.

"say something more positive!" she painfully cries out.

"next one, let's go." sam yells from the other side.

"go Y/N." mindy looks over at me as she drags the drawer more towards the bed frame.

"are you sure?" i hesitantly ask her.

"yes, me and anika will go right after you, just go."

i nod at her and walk towards the window, my heart pounding from my chest as i see how far down the ground is.

i feel sick, one wrong move and it's over.

"don't look down, keep your eyes on us, i promise it'll be quick." sam reassures me.

i close my eyes and exhale as i quickly but carefully hop on the ladder.

my heart still racing every time the ladder would slightly move. please, don't let me die, not today.

before i knew it, i was already on the other side, as sam and cute guy carefully pull me in.

"anika come on!" sam yells.

mindy brings her over to the window, and they exchange words before they share a kiss.

mindy begins to climb over, "come on minds, you can do it."

she quickly gets across, anika already climbing over, still in pain.

"you can do it anika, come on!" mindy shouts out.

"guys i can't do it!" she cries.

she's slowly making her way over, half way through the ladder already until suddenly ghost face appears behind her.

our faces are now in horror, "what?" she notices the looks.

"anika you have to move right now!" she turns around and screams, "NOOOO"

"you have to move!" sam yells.

ghost face puts the knife down, and grabs onto the ladder, shaking it.

"baby i don't wanna die!" she violently sobs trying her best to hold on as tight as possible.

he continues to rock the ladder more harder this time.

"anika, give me your hand." i reach over to her trying my best to grab her.

i almost do, until ghost face tilts the ladder to the side, causing her to tumble and fall to her death.

the last thing that was heard were her painful screams before a loud thump hit the ground, everything going quiet after that.

"NOOOOOOOO!!" mindy cries out.

i shake my head, as i'm looking at the sight of her dead body. i felt like i was gonna throw up, i quickly got away from the window and ran out of the apartment leaving sam, mindy, and cute guy behind.

after running down a few doors, i couldn't take it anymore and quickly stopped for a moment and began to vomit.

i hold onto my stomach and let it out, i felt a little relieved but that still didn't help.

i look up and see tara, chad, and ryan.

"oh my god." ryan says as he runs up to me and embraces me into a tight hug, completely ignoring the fact that i threw up.

i start to sob, "he killed anika, she's gone."

tara and chad exchange a sad look to one another and i can tell tears begin to form in tara's eyes as chad quickly scoops her in a hug.

ryan gives me a sorrow look, "come on, let's get out of here."

the four of us walk out of the apartment building, not saying a word to each other.

~

i apologize for the VERY late update (ik it's been over a month 😩) but i was busy this entire summer break and kinda forgot about this 🫣 oops... i'll be posting the next chapter very soon though ! 🫶🏼