Kushida:"You can't be serious..."

Y/N makes no response to this and continues to read his book, leaving Kushida sighing in disappointment before walking away from him. Looks like Y/N is completely off the list of her potential teammates.

***

A FEW DAYS LATER

Y/N causally walks through the hallway of the school, heading his way to the classroom when suddenly bumps into a female student, causing her to fall down.

Y/N:"Sorry."

A camera falls onto the the floor and the student quickly picks it up and frantically presses one of the buttons but the camera wouldn't turn on.

Female Student:"N-No way..It won't turn on..."

Y/N:"Guess you better get that fixed. Or a buy a new one."

Female Student:"S-Sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you...Y/N Park, right?"

Y/N:"*nodding* Mhm. And you are?"

Female Student:"A-Airi Sakura...w-we're in the same class, I believe. *looks around* Sorry, I need to go."

Sakura walks away holding the camera in her hands as Y/N watches her leave. After a while, Y/N arrives at his classroom and approaches Kushida who was sitting on her seat.

Y/N:"Kushida?"

Kushida:"Oh, Y/N! Is there something you need?"

Y/N:"You still investigating for clues and witnesses that could help prove Sudo innocent?"

Kushida:"*smiles* Are you going to help us, Y/N?"

Y/N:"I guess I am."

Kushida:"Yay! So, what did you find?"

Y/N:"Not much but there's this one student I find a bit...suspicious. Name's Airi Sakura. She's our classmate, apparently."

Kushida:"Oh, Sakura-san. Horikita did tell me and the group to keep an eye on her, actually. You ever notice that she always has her head down whenever the incident about Sudo-kun is mentioned?"

Y/N:"No?"

Kushida:"But where is she now? Did you speak to her?"

Y/N:"No. I just bumped into her and kinda broke her camera. I have a feeling that whatever it contains may have something we can use for the trial so we better make sure we get that fixed. If Sakura is willing to cooperate with us, that is."

Kushida:"Great! I'll see if I can try talking to her then maybe we'll try getting her camera fixed by tomorrow?"

Y/N:"Okay."

***

THE NEXT DAY

Since there isn't any classes for the day, Kushida brought along Ayanokoji with her as they wait for Y/N and Sakura to arrive. A few moments later, Y/N meets up with Kushida and Ayanokoji, wearing his casual attire.