Locker room Part 16 (smut)

Bakugo POV:

I was going through my day like I always do. I was coming from PE and was very exhausted because of training on my way to the locker room to change back into my uniform and go to the dorms I saw dunce's face and shitty hair talking about something considering it is not my business I continue to walk pass them but before I could go any further I heard shitty hair call out to me but I tried to pretend that I didn't hear him but that only made him call out to me even louder catching everyone in the hallways attention this is why I do not let them see me at any cost especially out in public. I turned around as if I was confused as to who was calling me I looked around trying to avoid eye contact with the two but they really wanted me to see them "OVER HERE BACKUBRO" shitty hair shouted followed by dunce's face "OI KACCHAN HERE HERE" I do not like the fact that dunce face calls be by a name that someelse made up for me it annoys me no matter how much I tell him to stop he would always tell me that I made stupid deku call me that so why can't he but I would always retaliate to his stupidness with an explosion to his face causing shitty hair to shout at me asking me what's my problem or what's the big deal it is a big problem/deal to me because he is using a name that I love to hear just not from him but that does not stop him but whenever deku comes around and dunce's face is ready to call me kacchan again he does not he instead calls me backubro but I don't care what he calls me just not by that name. As I caught sight of who called me I walked their way as I did I shouted at dunce for the 20th time today for calling me kacchan.

Bakugo: What the hell dunce face what did I tell you about calling me that

Denki: Come on bro what is the matter if I call you that you make midoriya contact you kacchan why can't I

Bakugo: MAYBE BECAUSE I DON'T WANT YOU IN SPECIFIC TO DO SO

Kirishima: Damn bro no need to shout calm down

Bakugo: UGHH. THIS IS WHY I AVOID YOU GUYS YOU GUYS WON'T GIVE ME A BREAK I CAN'T TAKE IT I AM LEAVING

Both: BAKUBRO WAIT-

That is all they could say as they watch as bakugo angrily walked away from them leaving them there because of that now bakugo was not in such a good mood he went to the locker room what he was doing (Yang: before he made a stupid decision as he would to stop and talk to them) (Bakugo: But it is true it was a stupid idea to stop and talk to them I knew they would anger me but I went to them anyway) (Yang: I know I know but now BACK TO THE STORY WE ARE DRIFTING FROM IT) (Bakugo: OKAY OKAY jeez) when he had reached the locker room no one was in there because everyone had changed and left so he was the only one in there bakugo began to change while he was changing he was unaware that someone had entered because all he knew was that everyone was already changed and gone. The person who had entered the locker room had seen Katsuki they walked over to him but they were quiet so Akatsuki did not hear when they were walking towards him suddenly katsuki felt two large arms wrap around him he jolted at the sudden embrace "w-what t-th-the hell w-who are you" the small male stuttered in surprise not expecting anyone to be in here "shhh it's just me.... Izu~" the deep voice replied "wait. deku what are you doing here" bakugo replied in utter shock.

bakugo: why are you here

deku: I was doing extra training with Mr aizawa but seeing you here alone is giving me ideas

bakugo: w-what d-do you means-

Before he could say anything else deku spined him around causing him to face him and pulling him into a passionate but yet rough kiss bakugo tried his hardest to push him away but could not as deku was too strong and the more he tried the harder his grip on his waist got. Bakugo then pulled away from the heated kiss panting due to lack of air "aww is my puppy out of breath~" deku told him "what is wrong with you let me go you, bastard" Bakugo shouted but ends up getting ignored deku was not showing any signs of stopping what he was doing he pulls bakugo into another rough kiss but this time he let his right hand wander underneath bakugo's shirt and grab the left nipple he began to pinch and play with his nipple bakugo moaned at the action he was not expecting this from deku considering how he has been acting all nice and soft all the time he was dragged out of his thoughts when he felt deku biting on his bottom lip asking for entrance but he denied it making deku use his free hand to grab and squeeze his ass making him gasp at the action deku wasted no time and push his tongue in his mouth searching everywhere in his mouth leaving no place untouched bakugo was getting lost in the bliss and pleasure he never thought he would experience something like this from someone he know would not really have enough guts to do so. Deku pulled away from the kiss making bakugo chase after him to feel the pleasure of being kissed by him needy are we now puppy bakugo winced at the nickname don't worry pup there is more to come deku then let his hand wander down into bakugo's shorts rubbing his erection as precum poured out onto the fabric of his boxers.