Part 4

Y/N POV

I woke up the next morning in dad's bed my head laying on Gina's shoulder and hear left arm under my neck the right hand resting on my waist. Our legs intertwined together. Gina is already awake on her phone taking pictures of me sleeping in her after she took a picture I open my eyes and see her uploading it to her private Snapchat captioning it "beautiful angel" I giggle and she looked and me. "Good morning" she says and I smile "good morning beautiful angel" I reply making her blush "I didn't know you saw that" she says nervous. "We gotta get up" she says and I groan "noooo you're warm" I whine and she sighed. I cuddle my face into her neck. "My dad is so fucking lucky" I say making her laugh. She then got a phone call and she answers of course it's dad. "Hey babe" she answered and I listen through. "I won't be home till midnight so take care of my daughter please and no more parties" he says I groan at the party statement. "Love you dad see you later" I say thought the phone and hang up cause I just wanna cuddle Gina and be left alone. "Why'd you do that?" She asks and I answered by climbing on top of her and kissing her. She deepens the kiss and pulls away biting my lip. I moan at what she did and then pull away. Soon there is a knock on the door. I get up to answer it seeing Alexus I go outside with her. "Your father is fucking my mom" she says and my eyes widen. Gina came out "he what?" She asks and alexus repeats it "well nothing I can do about it don't tell max but I'm fucking y/n so ..." Gina says and alexus hugs me "nice win bestie" she says making me blush. "I won't tell him I don't like max anyways" Alexus says and I nod.