The Fandom Awards - guidelines

Start from the beginning

-+ Your story must be a standalone or oneshot. If the oneshot is published in a collection, you may not be entitled to all prizes, should you win.

-+ Your story must be completed at the time of submission

-+ We accept mature-rated stories.

-+ We accept stories that are diverse and inclusive, including LGBTQIA+ characters.

-+ Your story must follow the Content Guidelines outlined by Wattpad.

-+ Your story can fit in multiple categories but you must choose only a maximum of three categories when submitting what it should be considered for.

-+ Your story must carry the tag #FandomFamilyFestival2023. Add this to the tags section from your story editing page.

-+ You must submit your story using the following FORM. Please, feel free to share the link to your story in the comments as well, but keep in mind the form is the official means of entry.

*What is original fanfiction? While fanfiction is a work of fiction based on something else, and you likely will be using canon material, you still need to make the story your own. This can be achieved in several ways, depending on the type of fanfiction you write. For FFF, we accept any type of fanfiction. To get help with your writing and better understand the differences, you can check the chapter HERE for more.

 To get help with your writing and better understand the differences, you can check the chapter HERE for more

General categories:

The Fanfiction Bender - for the best and overall engaging entry among all submitted. Any rating. Any genre. Any canon. Any pairing. Any fandom.

The TissueSquad - for the best and overall engaging entry that made us cry/get all emotional. Any rating. Any canon. Any pairing. Any fandom.

The Fandom Explorer - for the best entry that explores a new or lesser-known fandom. Any rating. Any genre. Any canon. Any pairing. Any fandom.

The Canon Crusader - for the entry that excels at preserving the authenticity and integrity of their favorite fandom's core elements through showcasing their deep knowledge and detail to the original storylines and characters. Any genre. Any canon. Any pairing. Any fandom.

The Crossover Connoisseur - for the best entry that combines AT LEAST two or more fandoms in a crossover. Any genre. Any rating. Any canon. Any pairing.

The AU Pioneer - for the entry that creates the most unique and well-crafted alternative universe within their fandom, e.g. by using fan theory or just their imagination. Any rating. Any genre. Any canon. Any pairing. Any fandom.