It All ends Here

Depuis le début

At rehearsal I noticed Chloe's sort of not her regular self, and I can see written all over her face that something is wrong and she just didn't have that same Chloe passion that she normally does.

*Interview over*

Christi decided that after her practice was done she would talk to Chloe to see how she is feeling. Chloe tells her that she is tired of dancing and that she doesn't have the passion in dancing anymore. 

Christi knows that both of her daughters are extremally talented and are great dancers, But if she were to take Chloe out then she would also have to take y/n out two. She wonders if that would be the right choice to do. 

Y/n walks in and sits on Christi's lap while Chloe goes over her solo. 'When will it be the time when enough' Christi thinks to herself.

*Four Days till Nationals*

All of the girls where doing their own thing when Abby walked in. 

Abby: Hey moms come in here, I need to talk to you.

All of the moms follow Abby into an open room with chairs.

Abby: Let's start with Nia, Work on your feet, How many times have we gone over this, it's like talking to a brick wall, She needs to try harder. 

Holly: As a teacher it's frustrating when another teacher will say to a kid try harder that means nothing to the kids there's repeating the same mistake over and over again.

Abby: All right let's move on too.. Chloe and y/n.

Abby: Chloe needs to work on her confidence, She is still second guessing herself.

Christi: That's how Chloe is and that is something we are working on.

Abby: Y/n needs to work on her tumbling skills. There is no reason for her legs to be bent in a back handspring and that is something she works on almost daily. 

Christi: She is still learning how to do somethings.

Abby: Let's talk about Brooke, I am disappointed in the group routines with the ability to comprehend, you saw it yesterday if I was their mother I would have crawled into a hole.

Abby: She is thirteen and was not picking up quick enough, they are slow.

Kelly: Walk though it step by step with them, We are not trying to be Maddie and Chloe, neither one of my kids-

Abby: Why do you want your kids to be mediocre?

Kelly: Because that's the way my kids are and I love them Abby and I don't care if they are not number one, we don't care.

Abby: Quit saying they can be mediocre, you don't mean that. I want more, I want more, I want more.

Abby: But your kid just won another title.

Kelly: Abby would you like your crown back, because you can have it!

Abby: We will have to talk about that-

Kelly: We you can take the crown and shove it up your ass, because we don't want it!

Abby: You can leave.

Kelly: Thank you!

Kelly gets up and leaves, while the other moms stay seated.

*Three days to nationals*

Y/n's Pov:

We we going over the group dance.

"Nia what is that arm doing? Come on guys. I don't want to start the day yelling, Think about what you are doing girls and do it right." Ms. Abby says.