"There has to a hint on it."

That's when I had found it. The text she sent me a few weeks back saying, 

    hey I just joined tiktok. Will you follow me? 

    I hadn't had TikTok then so I didn't follow her, but now I was curious to what was on her TikTok.  I clicked the AppStore and then downloaded tiktok. It felt like forever waiting for it to fully download. Finally, it did! 

    Ughhh I said in my head, I have to create an account? 

     I created my account but instead of it being just a regular TikTok page, it was a fan page of Cassidy. Great job, Wisteria, now I look like a freak. I looked up Cassidy's account and followed it.  Her account was just a bunch of videos of her friends and of me. I knew her tiktok account had to mean more than just videos of friends. So, I called Leo.

    "I don't think there's more to her Tiktok account than you think, Wisteria."

    "But I do!" I replied. "I don't know about TikTok but I'm sure theres at least something that hints why she took her life."

    Leo sighed. "Wisteria, let's just wait until school tomorrow. Maybe our classmates have something to say about it." 

    "Ok, Leo."

    "Make sure to get some rest. I care about you, and you look very tired."

    Then Leo hung up. Weird, I thought, Leo has never said something like that to me before. Still, that's the last thing on my mind. I need to figure out what more is on her tiktok page.

    I closed my computer then got my pajamas on. I looked at the clock and realized it was only noon. Still, I hoped on my bed then fell asleep for a long nap.