08 ⛧

𝟎𝟖 hands up! 𝟔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐘𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k

𝐃𝐄𝐅𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 k. bakugo (𝟏𝟖+)

𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐙𝐄. Y/n, seeking a moment of solitude, found herself behind the gym during lunchtime, venturing into an off-limits area shielded by a wall. There, she sought solace and indulged in the forbidden pleasure of a cigarette. Lost in her thoughts, she couldn't help but replay the conversation with Katsuki in the hallways after class. 

The kiss had awakened her feelings, and she realized that, against all odds, she had fallen for him. As Katsuki pulled away, she seized the opportunity to inquire about their relationship "Katsuki..." She mumbled, her lips still on his. "What are we?". 

His pride seemed to overshadow his true intentions. Sporting a smug expression, he responded with a veiled statement, "Who said we're anything?" You pulled away, a lock of shock and sadness on your face. He loved that face of yours, that sad expression, it turned him on. "But if I catch you dead with that half-and-half bastard, you'll find his body hanging by morning." With those words, he nonchalantly walked away, leaving you standing in the hallway, utterly shocked.

"Why is he kinda hot." You let out a heavy sigh, taking another drag of your smoke. You hated to admit it but his little chasing game really excited you. He was different. He didn't beg for you like everyone else, it was fun. You liked the lead-on and you liked the chase, it all excited you even more.

"Bro that was fucking sick-." A boy's voice boomed from around the corner. Hastily extinguishing your cigarette upon hearing voices approaching, panic surged through your veins as a group of third-year guys turned the corner, discovering your presence in their cherished spot. They stopped in shock, not expecting to see someone.

"Who the fuck is that?" they gawked, still in their spots.

Picking up your backpack you quickly got out of the bushes. "Shit guys I'm sorry I didn't know this was anyone's spot or anything." You went to brush past them and leave, back to the cafeteria with your first-year buddies when a hand grabbed your shoulder.

"Yo, wait I recognize this chick." Pushing you in arms reach, you felt like a ragdoll being swung around by the much bigger, older, peers. 

"Wait shit, that's that first year, Y/n!" Another one exclaimed, the boys in the back gawking in surprise.