28 : egoistic king

Start from the beginning

he was never one to regret his decisions and he shouldn't as hell regret what he did now either (except the kiss part). but he does, and he doesn't know why.

wasn't it supposed to end sooner? it was because he wanted to apologize to jungkook that made things last this long. to the point they even ended up fucking. that alone should be enough reason to never see jungkook again but the uneasiness that came along with his decision was making him lose his mind.

maybe he had lost all his senses the moment he grabbed his phone and without having a second thought texted jungkook. to talk — what talk? right now, taehyung wasn't talking to him. he was just standing there, looking at jungkook's face that was void of any emotions. as if, they were strangers.

"i. . . i—" taehyung had no words. what was he supposed to say? sorry? for kissing him? or say that he regrets ending things with him? taehyung wanted to smack himself for acting so irrationally.

"oh my god, i can't fucking believe you" jungkook stood upright and paced back and forth, pulling at the strands of his faded green hair out of frustration.

he exhaled a long breathe and looked dead angry into taehyung'd eyes. "what the fuck do you want from me?" he stepped closer making taehyung look into his eyes as he tried his best to not step back which resulted the space between them to decrease until there was barely any. being the same height, their noses touched from the proximity and it bothered taehyung, bothered him because it reminded him of the kiss. a kiss he forced on jungkook.

"i'm asking you again kim taehyung" the name felt more bitter than all the times jungkook called him. and taehyung no longer knew what to do or say as he stared into his enraged eyes and pressed his lips in a thin line, trembling ever so slightly from the fear that,

he might end up kissing jungkook again.

because it felt good. strangely fucking good.

ridiculous, that's all he could think of after having his face so close.

"what do you want from me?"

his voice was rough and low, making each syllabus register in taehyung's brain. so this time, the raven head had to reply. it was necessary.

and it just happens to be the most dumbest and regrettable thing taehyung uttered.

"you"

the word left his lips in a whisper, hitting jungkook's lips since they were so close. and this single word was enough to make jungkook widen his eyes as he stepped back slightly, creating space. taehyung blinked his eyes and realized what he had uttered and in what context. he shook his head and tried to step ahead but halted when a laugh left jungkook's pierced lips.

"me?" he pointed his tattooed finger at himself and laughed further.

"why? did kissing me awakened something in you?"

taehyung shook his head and sighed, he definitely didn't mean it in that way — he wanted to explain it to jungkook but it was hard when he himself didn't know what the fuck he meant by that.

"is that why you agreed to your father's stupid conditions? afraid, seeing me any longer would make you fall in love with me?" the mere words irked taehyung's skin and made the nervousness in his heart that was subtle show on his stoic face. letting jungkook also see how nervous this entire thing was making him. which gave the younger the push to continue.

"scared you'll become gay because of me?"

"scared day and night you'll just have thoughts of me fucking you in the ass?"