There was a bit of laughter mixed in, though.

[Well, I didn't expect it to be like this.]

'cute!!'

It was a moment when graduate students, who were a bit regretful about not being able to do number 1, were willing to accept number 2.

[Then, 'cute'... Let's meet Testa.]

The moment he finished speaking, the screen changed.

"and."

What appeared... It was a new stage.

The stage of the concert hall that Testa rented was not one.

And this new stage... It was like a high-quality kindergarten performance stage.

'panel?'

Trees, the sea, tile-roofed houses, and stage props depicting the sun were gathered together to decorate the stage.

On the bright stage that seems like a children's fairy tale.

[I am... I like to play and sleep!]

I heard Cha Yoo-jin's Korean narration, which is considerably more lively than the original.

Then, as the sparkling helium balloons burst onto the stage, Testa poured out.

The shouts of children were inserted.

[Wow!]

All the testas who ran out were dressed like they would be suitable for a children's traditional fairy tale play.

The coordination of the woodcutter, scholar, tiger, magpie, and goblin was slightly exaggerated theatrically and finished cutely.

Truly a children's stage.

However, Testa didn't care and started the performance steadfastly.

It was their intense title, 'Spring out', which had a Joseon steampunk concept.

- Permeating sense of the day

Enjoy this moment, gaze, premonition

now without notice

Spring out

In the meantime, even the choreography was slightly changed to give a feeling of rhythm.

In a different sense, it was an intense opening.

- Ha ha ha ha ha, are these guys serious?

-Testa pojjak pojjak pojjak pojjak ㅠㅠㅠ

- Really the best, cute, best choice

-Hahahahahaha In the meantime, you're good at talking, and you secretly received a king.

The audience laughed and commented on the bright and honest stage worthy of a real charity event.

However, some fans got a little nostalgic.

-It reminds me of an impromptu stage at a concert...

-You're trying to give us a similar feeling just because our kids' tour was canceled. I'm really tearing up.

-The kids are cute, but I'm overjoyed by myself.

All of that mixed up and the real-time comment section became a total mess.

And similar things were repeated on social media and communities, and they were enjoying the effect of advertising.

-What are you all talking about?

- Is Testa playing?

-Come see the free concert, guys.

-What are you talking about?