The boys around him erupted in excitement, rallying around Shoto. "Do it tomorrow! We dare you," they egged him on. "She'll definitely say yes."

Meanwhile, Katsuki, seething with anger, clenched his fist tightly, snapping the pencil he held in his hand. Furious emotions swirled within him as he vowed to himself that he would undermine Shoto's chances of becoming your first boyfriend. Determined, he silently plotted to ensure that Shoto's aspirations would crumble into dust. He'd dig Shoto's grave before he'd let Shoto be your first boyfriend.  𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐈𝐌.

𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐆, the two of you sat at desks across from each other, giggling and laughing and fucking around waiting for class to start. You were the only person that could put that gentle smile on Shoto's face, you were the only person who could make him laugh so effortlessly.

As class started you could feel the burning gaze of Katsuki boring right into the back of your head. Katsuki, sitting behind you, truthfully was keeping an extra watchful eye on you. At first, it was to make sure Shoto couldn't get the chance to ask you out while he wasn't watching but now, looking at you so deeply, he felt himself fall in love with you again and again. As you rested your head on your palm, you stared out the window. Your unruly h/c tresses dancing in the breeze. Your piercing eyes held its keen stare, the e/c pools glowing like magic, e/c was his favorite color after all. Your cute face, your beautiful smile, you were a fucking angel. His fingers grazed over his chest where you marked him, his heart swelling with how much he loved you so fucking much. To think Shoto would take away the only person he ever loved, the only person he will ever love, was absolutely infuriating. 

"Y/n, pay attention." The teacher chuckled, causing you to jolt back into reality. "You won't beat Mr. Bakugo in mid-year terms if you don't pay attention!" The teacher joked, the class chuckling in response.

"She won't be able to beat me even if she does pay attention." Katsuki confidently sneered. In all honesty, he only began mocking and teasing you so he could get any form of attention from you, anything at all. He couldn't stand you ignoring him, so he got you to notice him the only way he knew how; bullying. 

Your face twisted with hate and disgust. "I'd rather drop out than lose to Bakugo." You sneered not even looking at the ashen blond before picking up your pen and writing the notes you missed. Katsuki's heart dropped to the fucking floor. 

She called me Bakugo. She called me by my last name. Was she really over me?

Arid and violent thoughts raced through his mind.

It's all that half-and-half cunts fault. He brainwashed her to hate me. He took her away. He thought about himself with a knife to Todoroki's neck or a gun cocked at his temple, how he'd love to paint the walls with his brain; to get rid of Todoroki, so that way, you'd come running back to him. Snapping a second pencil, an angry snarl formed on his face. 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄.

❝𝐘/𝐍, 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔?❞ the tall, heterochromatic boy spoke, capturing your attention. Katsuki's eyes widened in disbelief. Was he really going to confess here and now, in front of the entire class?

"Sure, what's up?" you replied, tilting your head towards your friend.

He rose from his chair, standing in front of your desk. Gently, he took hold of your hand, causing the class's eyes to fixate on the two of you. Excited squeals erupted from behind, while Shoto's heart raced with nervous anticipation. He looked down at your lovely face, a soft smile gracing his lips. "Y/n, I have something to confess—"

The moment was abruptly shattered by a loud slam. All eyes, including Shoto's and yours, turned to witness Katsuki's furious presence. His fist trembled on the table. Without a second thought, he sprung from his chair, striding toward you with an aggressive grip on your wrist, forcefully dragging you out of the classroom.

The class fell into stunned silence, shocked by the unfolding drama. 

Slamming the classroom door behind him, you stood there in a haze, everything gone too quick to process.

"Bakugo what the fuck?!" You yelled, crossing your arms over your chest.

A hand slammed next to you on the wall, pushing your back up completely against it, his body pressing firmly onto yours. His muscular build towered over you, a fit of firey anger and lust burning in his eyes. "It's Katsuki to you." He sneered, glaring into your eyes. Seeing the scared expression on your face, your glowing e/c eyes starting to glimmer in fear, he softened up. He couldn't help but be devoured by those eyes, his soft spot. Without thinking, he quickly grabbed your face, bringing it to his. Without hesitation, he placed a long-awaited aggressive yet soft kiss on your lips. Your first kiss was finally his. "Don't be with that half-and-half,

𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄."