"I'll crumble you into shredded crumbs!"

ابدأ من البداية

Timekeeper: Hello?

White Lily Cookie went out of Timekeeper Cookie's shirt, and looked around the house. White Lily Cookie went upstairs, and saw everything in the room. She screamed and fell down. Timekeeper Cookie rushed up to her, then saw why she screamed while also screaming.

Timekeeper: That cookie looks like they got  bitten and chewed out!

White Lily: And I thought my other half was messed up! This is cursed!

A door slammed downstairs. Timekeeper and White Lily Cookie looked at each other, and decided to hide in a closet in the nearest room. The sound of footsteps came upstairs, along with groaning. Something had come up the stairs, and was walking around. White Lily Cookie peeked with Timekeeper Cookie. They saw the cookie, they were missing an arm, had dark dough, heavily scratched, bleeding, and some sort of red liquid was dripping from them. The cookie bent down, and began eating the dead cookie. White Lily Cookie looked at Timekeeper Cookie with surprise, and the two whispered to each other.

Timekeeper: What is that?!

White Lily: You are whispering too loud, hush.

Timekeeper: I'm scared...I don't want to be eaten by that...

White Lily: You wont get eaten, because I'll let myself die before you.

Timekeeper Cookie looked at her and began tearing up.

White Lily: Ok, ok, I wont die! But we need a way of getting out of here, because that thing is here-

There was slamming on a door downstairs, and after many slams, the door broke. There was a wild scream, with a bunch of growls from multiple different voices.
Timekeeper Cookie began weeping. White Lily Cookie tied her mouth shut with a vine.

White Lily: We need to get out of here. There is no time to cry, because we can't stay here.

There were footsteps coming up the stairs.

White Lily: Stay quiet.

There were footsteps coming into the room. Growling and groans were still audible. Timekeeper Cookie was panicking me, and was starting to shake, so White Lily Cookie held her in her arms to try and keep her calm. Timekeeper Cookie calmed down slowly, but the growls didn't, as there were more noises coming. White Lily Cookie used a plant in another room to see what was happening outside. The cookies were heavily bitten, mangled, and stale. She saw there was a window, and thought that was going to be the best move, so she took a quiet, yet deep breath, held Timekeeper Cookie tightly, and opened the door to jump out of the second story window. She crashed on the ground, but she could stay dazed, as she immediately heard a bunch of screams.

Corrupt Golden Cheesians:

White Lily: Oh jelly beans, they're screaming!

She got up and immediately ran, holding Timekeeper Cookie still. She was being chased by many cookies, and she couldn't stop them. She ran to the pyramid. One of the corrupted cookies tried to attack her, but she jumped on them and flipped onto the rooftops. Still running, she kept chase against her assailants. She ran down, opened the door, and used her hair to tie the doors shut. She put Timekeeper Cookie down, and told her to go grab something.