"I'm fine it's just dad being over dramatic he threatened the staff into making me get a check up" She rolls her eyes at the shared looked Lee and Marcos grave each other hearing her call Cyrus dad.

Lee shoves Marcos out the way making him knock into a table. "You bitch" "shut up before I beat your ass again how are you doing up?" Lee put a finger up making her focused on it worried how the mission effected her.

"Dr Howe am I okay to leave?" Giving her best puppy dog eyes. "Yes but Leya if you need to talk I'm here plus we need to catch up sometime." Nodding she quickly hugs her before grabbing the pair by their hands pulling them out of the room.

"I saw Jake today." They stopped walking staring her down. "And?" Lee asked as she looks at Marcos who held the same worried look.

"We made eye contact then he took off running." She kept walking to where spider was being held. Avoiding the conversation Marcos tells them what the general did to spider almost killing him if Quaritch didn't step in.

 Avoiding the conversation Marcos tells them what the general did to spider almost killing him if Quaritch didn't step in

All watching Quaritch try to get spider to help him find Jake trying be friendly. "Damn The RDA really has a thing for absent fathers." Marcos jokes making Lee smack him "Shut up you dick Catleya's is different he doesn't even knows she's exist." Catleya sighs being exhausted by everything heading back to her own room. "I'll see you guys later."

From outside of her room you could hear music playing but if someone listened closely you can hear someone reading

Cyrus was crammed on her bed while she laid on his chest. But the small space didn't bother them it remind them of Earth and their small apartment.

Cyrus stopped reading the book making her get up so he could get up and stretch his body. Walking over the desk that held her jewelry box along with other items from her childhood home. Pulling the jewelry out lecturing about how she should be to wearing them. "It grabs too much attention and might get in the way."