;)Chapter 1(;

I wake up to Lottie and Fizzie shouting at each other about who gets to use the bathroom first. I keep telling mum we need two bathrooms instead of one.

I groan getting up out of my bed and slowly walk to my closet to pick out an outfit. This is why I'm glad I'm not a girl plus I have a mirror in my room so I don't really need the bathroom.

Once I'm dressed and ready to go I head downstairs and say goodbye to my mum with a sweet and simple kiss to the cheek.

As I walk to my car I get a text.

From: ZaynieXD

Hey Lou, could you pick me up my car is broken and my mum already left???

I sigh before getting into my car and warming it up. Before I get onto the road I text Zayn back.

To: ZaynieXD

Yeah, give me ten minutes. I have to pick Niall up too.

My friends rely on me too much. Maybe they are just embarrassed by their cars and don't want be seen in then. I have a 2015 Lamborghini. I'm not rich but my dad is and he got it for me for my 18th birthday, I declined it at first but he insisted. I would be happy with an Audi to be perfectly honest.

Before too long I make it to Niall's house. I decide to go up and see how long he is gonna be. When I reach his room he is still asleep.

"Niall!!!" I shout, repeatedly hitting him with a pillow "get up!!!!"

He groans and turns over covering his ears with his pillows. I sigh and then an idea pops into my head.

"Niall, get up our I will go downstairs and eat all of your food!!!"

The next thing I know Niall is up and dashing around his room getting dressed. I can't help but laugh.

"There Lou, I'm ready." Niall says coming out of his bathroom.

"Okay, lets go pick up Zayn. Then maybe we can go to Nandos or something." I say earninga screech from Niall.

I laugh again at the Irish lad and head down to my car.

Once we finally make it to Zayn's house he is sitting on the porch waiting for us. When he sees my car he runs to it and hops in the back.

"You said ten minutes, Lou!" He wines "what happened?!?!"

"Niall here didn't wanna get put of bed." I chuckle.

"You owe me food, Lou!!!" Niall shouts.

"Typical" Zayn mutters to himself.

I'm proud to call these two lunatics my best friends.

************

Hey guys!!!! So chapter 1 huh?!?! What do you think??? If you haven't already go check out my other book Forbidden Love. This one is probaly better because it's my second book but oh well Enjoy!!!

Bye Loves,

Rhea_Styles (;