𝟎𝟎𝟕

She yawned, blinking sleep out of her eyes. When she looked up, she screamed in fright. A whole ass demon was in front of her.

The demon had bright yellow eyes, the kanji for "UPPER" laid in his left eye, in the right, the kanji for "THREE" was portrayed. He had pale skin; almost a blue. His skin held blue stripes, contrasting to his pink hair and the matching vest. He had white pants, and no shoes!

"By the holy fucking gods, please let me be at the old man's house. Asleep. Dreaming." She muttered.

"I don't think this is a dream." The demon grinned, and for a sec, she was simping.

How can a man look so goddamn fine?

She slowly scooted back, until her back hit the trees trunk.

If I could just jump off the branch..

Before she could move, she was swung over his shoulder.

Alright. What the fuck.

She struggled for a moment, before giving up.

"So, why were you in a tree?" He started, jumping from branch to branch.

"I was asleep. Why were you staring at me?" She hit his back twice.

"Because Master Muzan has taken a liking for a specific male demon slayer, whom was in search of a female demon who's description looks awfully like you." He continued to jump around the trees.

"...Tanjiro?" She questioned, surprised.

"Hanafuda earring, hm?" He grinned, before stopping. Suddenly, the sound of a biwa echoed around them, and they were in a different place.

"Okay- what the fuck?" She tried to get off his shoulder, but, to her dismay, failed.

The demon set her down, before immediately kneeling. He grabbed her head and forced her to do the same.

"Ow! Ow! Careful-!" She started, before she froze.

Oh hell naw. Why does this shiet always happen? WHY THE HELL IS THERE A SUFFOCATING PRESENCE?!?

She kneeled, rigid, as the demon started to speak.

"Akaza, did you bring her?" He was doing something, A whole lotta sciency things that Y/N didn't have time for.

"Yes, Master Muzan." She heard him answer, and she heard the shuffling of feet.

"Ah, so this is the demon whom that boy so dearly searches for..." He muttered, glancing at her, before turning away.

"It seems you've broken.. the curse.." He continued quietly, his glare never ceasing.

Oh hell no. I just wanna go home-

"Nakime, take them to an empty room. I'm sure there's one somewhere." He waved them away, going back to his confusing shit.

The biwa sounded again, and this time her and the pink-haired demon were in an empty ass room.

Awkward tension filled the air, and she just sat there for a minute.

"Get off me." She pushed his hand away, sitting up and scooting away. "Dont touch me." She muttered.

"Well.. then... I'll be going.." He hummed, his yellow eyes glued to her for a moment, before he disappeared.

Well, this shit is terrifying. Man.

She looked around for a minute, bringing her knees to her chest.

Where's Tanjiro?

Maybe I shouldn't have ran away.

Can I travel back in time, and stop myself from running?

Before she knew it, she was having a panic attack. She was breathing heavily, fear cascading through her being.

Man, I'm stupid.

She sighed, trying to calm her nerves. Of all the times she could have a panic attack, why now?

The fear crept on her over and over. Never leaving, as if a leech. It ate away her confidence, leaving her devoid of her most common mood; happiness. She was often smiling, albeit she was a little stupid cause she was dropped one too many times as a baby....

Maybe Tanjiro will rescue me?

She toyed with the idea, feeling her stomach turn. She knew he would have no idea of where she is, and how to get to her. Only time would tell.

Maybe, just maybe, she'd be free?

Whew! That was... a lot. Enjoyed? No? I didn't either lmao