T

he demonic cultivator sighed, "Now I'll have to grant this brat Mo Xuanyu's wish. Or else, if the curse causes a backlash, my soul with be annihilated, never to be born again."

"Wei Ying you are fine , right " asked wangji while taking wei wuxian's wrists in his hands to check 

" Yes, lan zhan I am perfectly fine , and don't worry this adorable husband of yours it's gonna leave you now , you are stuck with forever now" said wei Wuxian while cupping lan wangji 's face with his hands .

" Not stuck but happy to be with wei Ying"

Then both sizhui and jingyi engulfed both wangji and Wuxian in a family hug .

" We are also happy to stuck with you forever " said both jingyi and sizhui .

" Wow , so cute where are my brushes  I will paint this scene " said Huisang .

All the parents were looking at them smiling , they were so happy to see them like this .

Wei Wuxian's eyes widened as he gasped. "WAIT!"

He absentmindedly scratched the back of his head. "What.. Was Mo Xuanyu's wish.. again?"

" Ohhh A-Xian what is this , you didn't know his wish,  are you really fine " said yanli with concern written all over her face .

"  the heck with you wei Wuxian , you are just reincarnated and here you are again at the verge of dying , have a sense of self preservation will you " said Jiang cheng joining yanli in her concern interrogation.

" A - Ying tell us you are really ok , you don't need to hide anything from us " said wei wuxian's parents with concern .

" Aiyaa I told you all I am fine , I am not lying and you will all see how I get rod of this curse without actually doing anything " said wei Wuxian shrugging his shoulders .

" Ohhh A- Niang is this when we faught with the ghost hand in Mo Manor "

" Yes , A- Yuan you are right , my A- Yuan is so smart " said wei Wuxian grinning widely that made sizhui blush with embarrassment.

" Aiyaa sizhui why aren't you still be able to take the praise with your intelligence level and senior wei as your parent you must be comfortable with it by now " said zizhen teasing wei Wuxian

" Of course sizhui is very smart as well as polite he deserves the praises and our Jingyi too he is one who is saving the lan clan from being too rigid " said madam lan caressing hair of her both grandsons .

" Ok ok now enough with the praises let us continue, I am curious to know about how my son actually managed to get rid of this curse " said wen Rouhan acting like a proud father . And because of his words he recieve glared from many people but a person as shameless as him he ignored them and continue with his blabbering .

Wei Ying felt his soul slipping away, "There's nothing.. He didn't say anything.."

Rage made its way to his face as he clutched the ends of the book with a tight grip, "Where did that brat get this incomplete copy?! He missed the step of reading his wish!"

Yet, Mo Xuanyu's soul had already returned to the Earth. He can't even be summoned back.

"Really, how absurd. How outrageously absurd."

"Although I don't know what the wish specifically is, judging from the brat's way of thinking, it's probably to wipe out the entire clan."