"I don't know why she likes Jude so much, he's hardly ever around." Pablo mumbles as I wrap my arms around Pedri in a hug.

"You played really good, I'm proud of you." I whisper as he kisses the top of my head a few times. "I'm sure Celia would agree if she wasn't sleeping for basically the whole match." I add as I look up at him and he begins laughing.

"She loves her naps, just like her mom." He says as I pull away from the hug, standing on my tiptoes and giving him a kiss.

"And her dad." I joke as he shrugs, looking at Jude coming over with her.

"Maybe if you were still here you would've won the title with all of us." Gavi says as he comes over and Jude gives him a look.

"It's okay, I'm the favorite uncle so I still win if we think about it." He shrugs as Celia leans towards Ale and Ale begins laughing as he takes her.

"Yikes, no longer favorite." Pablo says as Jude crosses his arms.

"She came to me over you two, so it's still a win." He smiles smugly as he wraps his arm around Pablo.

Ale sets her down and he begins walking away as she follows behind him and he speeds up as he keeps looking behind himself at her, smiles growing on each of their faces. "She just gives me baby fever, I don't even know what it is." I say as I look at Pedri.

"Let's go out tonight, maybe Nat can watch her and then we can be alone." He suggests as I hum, grabbing his hands.

"You won the title so I guess so." I say as I pull out my phone, quickly texting Nat to see if she can watch her tonight. "Wait why don't the guys just watch her?" I question as my thumb hovers over the send button.

"They're all celebrating tonight." He says as I nod, sending the text.

"You don't want to celebrate with them?" I ask as he shakes his head no.

"I'd rather celebrate with you any day, because you Tatum, are my favorite person." He whispers as he gives me a kiss

"You mean it?" I joke as he nods.

"Well either you or her." He says as he nudges his head in Celia's direction where the guys are all sitting down in a circle, her in the middle of all of them while she's laying down. "She's so funny for no reason." He adds as he begins laughing and she rolls over, playing with the confetti scattered on the ground as she's now laying on her stomach.

"Nat said she can, so that means the guys will all be gone and we won't have to worry about Cece." I say as I look up from my phone, pulling at his jersey and he looks down at me, a smile tugging at his lips.

"Baby number two, hmm?" He hums as I shrug with a slight smile, beginning to walk over to the other guys, and I turn looking at Pedri and he runs his hands through his hair, blowing out a breath before he follows behind me.

I go sit down next to Jude as he scoots over slightly and I give him a look as I pick up a piece of confetti off the ground. "Are you happy at Madrid? I always ask it, but genuinely." I say as he nods.

"I am." He says quietly as I pull my knees to my chest. "The only reason I don't like it is because I miss you all, but I think it's good for me. And I come back to visit enough that it's not unbearable."