"Seeing her with them makes me want another kid." I mumble as Pedri slowly turns his head to look at me.

"You mean that?" He questions as I shrug.

"I mean I've been thinking about it and it won't be nearly as bad. Like yes it'll suck either way, but at the end of the day I don't want her to be an only child." I say as he smiles. "It's just seeing how good they all are with her, and how perfect she is, it just makes me want another kid."

"You know, I support that decision." He whispers as I roll my eyes, looking at her with the 5 of them.

"Win the game and then there's something in it for you." I suggest as he takes a deep breath, tapping the railing.

"You expect me to be able to focus after hearing you say that?" He questions as I shrug.

"Figure it out." I whisper as I look down the pitch at Xavi walking out of the tunnel and he looks down at us. I wave to him and he nods with a wave before motioning his head, signaling them to wrap it up.

"I know there's a whole thing about not talking to the opponents before the game but I had to. You're all my family." Jude says before waving and making his way down the pitch.

"I miss him." Ansu says as the rest of them stand up and Celia faces Jude's direction, reaching her hand out as Jude turns around, giving her a quick wave.

"We all do." Pablo mumbles as he pats Ansu's shoulder.

"Good luck guys." I say as they each give me a hug and then giving Celia one before walking away.

"So if we win the title, I get another kid?" Pedri asks as I nod.

"Mhmm." I hum as he nods slowly. "Cece, come here baby." I say as I lean over the railing, picking her up as she leans her head against my shoulder.

"Playing with grass really gets to her." He jokes as he brushes his thumb over her cheek.

"Okay you have to go before Xavi gets mad." I say as I push his shoulder.

"Okay okay, I'll have to find a way to focus then." He mumbles as he gives me a quick kiss, and then he kisses Celia's cheek as she waves at him.

"Say bye." I whisper to her as I wave at Pedri.

"Say bye." She repeats back as she's waving and that makes Pedri burst out laughing as he begins heading down towards the tunnel and I give her a look.

"The effort was there, wasn't it?" I question as she nods with a smile and I pinch her cheek in an endearing way. "God I love you." I mumble as I kiss her cheek, causing her to begin giggling.

———

"Go get him." I say as I set Celia down as we begin walking on the pitch and she begins running to Pedri as he squats down, opening his arms up for her.

She jumps in his arms and he picks her up, spinning her around as I smile, fixing the jersey im wearing before I go over to him, giving him a hug. "Looks like I found a way to focus." He says as I nod, pushing Celia's hair out of her face.

"Looks like it." I say as Pablo and Ansu come over and Celia begins pulling away from Pedri's grip so he sets her down and she begins running in their direction. She runs right past them and goes to Jude, while Pablo and Ansu both cross their arms.