- 9 - Morning Love -

Wilbur's POV

I wake up to my arms being around a cute and sexy duck. Still don't get how he can be adorable but dominant at the same. I slowly remove my hands so I wouldn't wake up Quackity.

I then sit up. The blanket over my upper body coming off, and sending me to chills. I forgot I was basically naked, only being in my boxers.

I got out of bed and decide to try and find something to cover up in. I look in Quackity's closet but everything looked too small for me... How short is this man? My eyes slowly drift off to a box that sat right beside his closet. I walk over to it and see a label. "Wilbur" It read.

I curiously open the box and see some of my old clothes from Pogtopia. Why does he keep them? I think he has a big fat crush on me to be honest.

I pick out a dark yellow shirt and some black shorts.

I then go to the bathroom to brush my teeth, and shortly after to the kitchen.

Mmm... What should I make... Maybe pancakes?

~After he makes the pancakes bc I'm lazy~

I turn off the stove and put the last pancake on the stack. Then out of nowhere, two arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning love." Quackity says still sounding tired.

"Good morning duckling." I smile. "Come have breakfast." Quackity arms come off me and we walk over to the table and eat.

I hear Quackity giggle as we eat. "What's so funny darling?"

"You like pancakes too? It was Ghostbur's favourite food." He says.

"Yes it's actually our favourite food. Where do you think he gets it from." I laugh, with Quackity giggling along too.

We finish our food and put our dishes away. Quackity once again clings to me. "Are you sure you're not falling in love?~ You're being awfully clingy. I mean I'm not complaining." I say as I hold Quackity close.

"Shut up. I'm not. Are YOU falling in love? You were a screaming mess for me last night~" He smirks.

"No! It was just- new to me ok!" I blush hard out of "embarrassment".

"Uh huh. Sure... I need to go to the bathroom love, I'll be right back." He then kisses my cheek softly before leaving to go to the bathroom.

Wow... This boy is gonna be the death of me... As I was just simping around for Quackity, there was a knock at the door. Who could that be?

I walk over to the door and open it. It was Karl and Sapnap.

"What the fuck?! Wilbur why are you here?!" They yell.