Najimi: Oh hey! If it isn't Maa and Shii, what's up?

Maa: Ah come on now, you're the one who moved away without even telling us you were leaving.

Shii: Maa was super sad no thanks to you, Najimi!

(YN): ...Guess these bozos are Najmi's friends as well?

Tadano: Seems like it.

(YN): Come on, let's go with Komi.

Tadano and (YN) walk around and arrive with Komi as Najmi talks with Maa and Shii...

Najimi: Okay, what do you want?

Maa: Oh yeah...well, it's just that I realize when you disappear, I've realize how precious you are, and how much you mean to me.

Shii: You got this, come on!

Maa: So Najmi, will you...go out with me!

Najmi: No way, I'm a guy, too.

Tadano: That was fast.

(YN): And reasonable too.

Maa: ....Najimi, I've already made my decision.

Najimi: Eh?

Maa: To follow the fluttering...that controls my throbbing heart!

Shii: Oh Maa!!!

Maa takes off his jacket, as his keys fell off
on the floor...and Maa becoming a bit aggressive with Najimi as he grabs Najimi's hand...

Najimi: H-Hey! Let go!!

Maa: No, I won't let you escape from me, Najimi, you're mine.

Tadano: Oh crap!! We gotta help her!

(YN): I'm on it. With just-

Suddenly, (YN) notices Komi walking up to Maa behind...

(YN): Komi??

Tadano: W-Wait Komi m, Don't!! You're gonna-

(YN): Wait, Tadano.

Tadano: Huh?? You're just gonna let her?! She's gonna get hurt!

(YN): ..Not the way she's confidentiality approaching to that bastard behind...let's see how this goes.

Komi approach to Maa behind, and to place her hand onto her shoulder...

Maa Mind: Wh-What is this intense pressure I'm feeling??!

He notices her...

Maa: Oh, it's just a girl. She's pretty too. Hey, what do you want?

Komi shows him his keys he dropped...

Maa: My house keys?? Uh..

And then...she spoke...

Komi: K..Key...em...

.
.
.
.
Then suddenly, barely hearing her voice and what she said, Maa started to panic...

Maa: D-Did you just say "I killed then"?! What the hell?! Wait...C-Could you be trying to say... "Any one who hurts Najimi or be too close to them, I'll kill them!" Is that what you're trying to say?!

Komi: ...

(YN)/Tadano: ...Wha???

Maa: L-Let go Shii!!

Maa and Shii ran away, as Maa misheard Komi as she was trying to say, "You drop your keys" instead of the nonsense he made up what he thought Komi said...Najimi then saw Komi of how the way she's looking at "them"...and she can see her character...Also feel bad the fact she tried her best to communicate...

(YN): Heh, it's alright, he just didn't hear you loud and clear.

Tadano: Yea, he misheard you. So don't worry, you'll try your best next time and-

Najimi: Hahahaha!!! Okay, I'll be Komi's friend.

Tadano: Really??

(YN): Serious??

Najimi: Yeah! I mean i never knew Komi can be a riot! And now I see it! I was wrong about her whole time! Hehe, sleigh then, let's go home.

Najimi walks away and to finally be Komi's friend...

(YN): Heh, well there you have it Komi, you just made your third friend.

Komi: ............

Komi leaps up with her cat ears as well, and to then look outstandingly beautiful of the way she looks afterwards...

(YN) saw the way she's looking...and to slightly and barely blush of how beautiful she looks, and also to feel proud that Komi has made her third friend.

(YN): You did good Komi.

Komi: *nods*

-END OF CHAPTER 4-