1

Jeon Jungkook is a talented and efficient pilot who has earned a reputation for being cold and distant.

While he takes great pride in his work, he doesn’t let himself get emotionally involved with anyone, including his colleagues.

At 27 years old, Jungkook has never been in a serious relationship and has no interest in finding love.

He is incredibly picky when it comes to choosing partners, and he can come across as rude and dismissive to those who don’t meet his standards.

Despite his gruff demeanor, however, Jungkook is highly respected by those who work with him for his skills and expertise in the field of aviation.

Jungkook was on a long-haul flight to Los Angeles.

The atmosphere was lively, and the passengers were excited to get to their destination for a vacation.

The air hostesses were friendly and welcoming, but one of them, Jenny, was getting a little too friendly for Jungkook’s liking.

Jenny would constantly flirt with Jungkook, trying to get his attention.

She would ask him personal questions and even touched his arm a few times.

While Jungkook tried to be polite, he found her behavior unprofessional and uncomfortable.

As the flight progressed, Jenny’s advances became more and more obvious.

She would try to brush past Jungkook repeatedly and give him lingering glances.

Jungkook was getting irritated and wanted her to stop.

Finally, at some point, Jungkook had enough, and he complained to the airline management.

He was upset with Jenny’s behavior, and he wanted her to leave him alone.

The airline management listened to Jungkook and decided to take action.

Jenny was called into the manager’s office and was reprimanded for her unprofessional behavior.

Even though she apologized, it was too late.

Jungkook had already made up his mind and decided that he didn’t want her on the flight anymore.

Cold and unbothered, Jungkook watched as Jenny was escorted off the plane by security.

He knew that he had done the right thing, but he couldn’t help feeling a little bit guilty about getting her fired.

As the flight continued, Jungkook tried to put it behind him and focused on getting passengers to their destination safely.

The incident made Jungkook realize how important professional boundaries were, especially when you were in a public-facing job.

Jeon Jungkook was very famous for being professional and straightforward.

He had to uphold his image as a professional pilot and maintain his dignity, no matter how uncomfortable it could be.

In the end, it was a lesson that he would always remember.

Kim Taehyung  is 22 years old, very shy and bubbly.

He is the only child for his parents. 

He finished college, majoring in aviation, and now looking for a job.

He saw an advertisement about a vacancy available at Eagles airline for an air hostess.

Without wasting time, he applied. 

Kim Taehyung was feeling nervous as he walked into the Eagles airline building.

He checked his outfit one more time, making sure it was professional and presentable.

“Good morning, Mr. Taehyung, please follow me,” the receptionist greeted him with a smile.

He nodded and followed her to the interviewer’s office.

“Good morning, Mr. Taehyung. Can you introduce yourself?”

The interviewer asked, looking at him over the desk.

“Good morning. My name is Kim Taehyung.

I recently graduated from college, majoring in aviation.

I am interested in joining Eagles airline as an air hostess,” Taehyung replied nervously.

“Interesting. Can you tell me more about yourself?”

The interviewer leaned back in his chair.

Taehyung took a deep breath and started to talk about his hobbies, his strengths and weaknesses, and his experience in customer service.

He tried his best to be confident and polite.

After the interview, Taehyung walked out of the building, feeling unsure about how he did.

He told himself to forget about it and keep searching for other jobs.

However, a few days later, Taehyung received a phone call from Eagles Airlines.

They offered him the air hostess position.

Taehyung was surprised and happy at the same time.

“Thank you so much! I will work hard and learn fast!”

Taehyung said excitedly.

“Welcome to the Eagles airline team, Mr. Taehyung. We look forward to working with you,” the HR officer said before hanging up.

Taehyung couldn’t believe his luck.

He was grateful for the opportunity and promised himself to work hard and make his parents proud.

To be continued