Chapter 53: The Road to Summer Begins

*At Ringside*

We see Alex looking concerned by the ring as medical personnel were putting Michael onto a gurney. The crowd looked saddened by what the revival and Triple H did.

Soon, they started to wheel Michael up the ramp as Alex walked beside the gurney. The whole started to chant, "THANK YOU, MICHAEL!"

Over and over the crowd chanted for Michael as the bad prince did this...

The crowd cheered as they knew Michael would be back, and they prayed he'd have mercy on the revival as they know what Michael is truly capable

*Backstage/A Few Minutes Later*

We see the gurney with Michael on it being placed into the ambulance as Alex paced around and then Stephanie McMahon came and started begging to know if her son was alright. That was until Alex had enough.

Alex: ENOUGH, MOM!

The crowd cheered.

Alex: Do you expect me or anyone else to believe that all this time you've had nothing to do with what our father has done?

Stephanie: *Crying* Alex, you have to...to believe me. I didn't know. I didn't know.

Alex: Bullshit! Our father has been in your pocket for years. Well guess what, mother? This whole kingdom that you and dad have built. It's coming down.

Stephanie: Alex, please. You have to believe me.

Alex: No you better believe me when I tell you, that there's a king of kings in wwe. *Gets into her face* And his name is Alex McMahon.

Alex then storms away from his mother as Stephanie looks saddened and dismayed.

*Later*

We see Alex with his suitcase as he heads out of the arena.

Kayla: *Following Him* Alex, Alex. Could we please hear your response to what your father and the revival did to your brother early tonight? Alex. Just a comment.

Alex stops then looks at her. He just walks away and doesn't give her an answer.

July 16 2018
Raw

Extreme Rules was in the rear view mirror as Dolph Ziggler managed to defeat Seth Rollins to retain the intercontinental champion. But the most shocking moment of the night was the start of the show and the steel cage tag team match. Alex and Michael would come away with the victory but Triple H and the revival would viciously assault Michael causing him to be taken out on stretcher.

The show starts with Kurt Angle in the ring. He says that Brock will be stripped of his title if he doesn't show up on Raw, Paul would then come out and tell him that Lesnar isn't here tonight. Kurt then says Brock will defend the title at Summerslam or he'll be stripped. After much disagreeing, Paul finally says Brock will defend the title and Kurt just had to find an opponent for him to conquer.