*

Anne pov:

Walking with a tray in my hands, I'm on my way to deliver tea to princess Sofia . See unlike most that were born into a wealthy home and family , which gets them a great advantage in being a lady - in - waiting , I'm quite different , I'm not aware of whom my parents are. Her royal Highness , Queen Lottie found me stranded on the streets begging for food when I was only thirteen , up to a day like this I'm very thankful to her .

Finally reaching the throne room I let a sign out , knocking on the door I heard the kings voice call out as I walked in , all eyes where on me , I felt awkward , when I walked in the conversation continued, I went to serve the princess who was sitting on her throne looking me up and down , honestly it was no secret she didn't like me .

While serving I overhead the Royal talking about the sultan of the ottoman empire , but I drifted it off as it was my business . I turned to walk back put as I heard my name " Anne" said the Queen , "yes your royal Highness" I replied  , " Go and pack the princess clothes and tomorrow we will be departing to the ottoman empire , as sofia's lady , you will be going with her " she told me , I bowed and nodded , after she dismissed me I left but the princess words didn't go unheard by me when she said " I don't know what that orphaned girl is coming " the Queen replied but I didn't hear , I just continued my journey.....

Two hours later

After packing and preparing everything the princess would need , I started packing my won stuff , by the time I was finished the place was dark showing it was night . I went on the balcony, only praying that tomorrow goes well without any trouble , as I started into the dark sky

 I went on the balcony, only praying that tomorrow goes well without any trouble , as I started into the dark sky

The place started to feel a bit chilly so I went in my bed and fell asleep.

Hi my lovelies, I'm back , this chapter is a bit short , but I do hope u enjoy