𝙸𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊 (𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝)

C͜͡o͜͡n͜͡t͜͡e͜͡x͜͡t͜͡~͜͡  How Deku would comfort his s/o who's feeling insecure.
───────ೋღ 🎀 ღೋ──────

Deku actually, never knew you were feeling insecure until he heard you talking bad about yourself in your dorm.

➼ When he heard you talking bad about yourself, Deku immediately knocked on your door as he told you to let him in.

➼ After you did he pulled you into his arms, holding her close as he rubbed your back. Letting you cry into him.

➼ While you cried he would whisper sweet and gentle things to you, such as: “My angel, you're beautiful just the way you are..” or  “Don't listen to those comments or thoughts, their wrong. You're the most beautiful/handsome person I've ever met.”

➼ When you calmed down he would sit down on your bed with you as you explained why you were feeling this way, Deku would not say anything until you were done.

➼ If it was just your thoughts saying you weren't handsome/beautiful then he would say to not listen to the thoughts. However, if someone insulted you and said those things then..woah ho ho ho Deku’s about to Detroit Smash them all the way to another dimension.

➼ In the end, You feel much better than you did before as Deku stays the night in your dorm. He holds you close to him and continues whispering reassuring words to you before you both fall into a deep and nice slumber.

➼ During the night you can't help but think about how of an amazing boyfriend, Izuku is to you.
───────ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ───────

𝖳𝖧𝖨𝖲 𝖶𝖠𝖲 𝖲𝖮 𝖠𝖣𝖮𝖱𝖠𝖡𝖫𝖤 😭😭

𝖡𝖳𝖶 𝗒'𝖺𝗅𝗅....𝖮𝗎𝗋 𝖥𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖤𝗑𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖡𝗈𝗒, 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝗎𝗉 😎