Family Introduction

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for finding her. You are actually a lifesaver but we did end up breaking up." Yuri smiled genuinely, glad that the breakup didn't affect her anymore.

"Oof sorry to hear that. Break ups suck. I'm Lara Jean. Let's sit before we continue." They all sat down. Their dad was at the head of the table with Trina next to him on the left. Margot was on the other head of the table with Lara Jean not to her and next to Trina. This left two seats for Kitty and Yuri to sit next to each other. "Just to warn you, Kitty is quite the headache. Are you sure you want to deal with her? We won't blame you if you say it now."

Everyone except Kitty laughed at that. She didn't want to be embarrassed in front of her crush. Yuri grabbed her hand under the table reassuringly. Kitty smiled as a light blush coated her cheeks.

"I think I'll keep her, for now," Yuri joked, causing everyone else to laugh even more.

"Hey! That's not funny," Kitty rolled her eyes with affection. "Can we eat now?"

"Okay, okay let's eat. We bought this at that restaurant you like honey," Daniel gestured towards all the food. "Now tell us how you almost got expelled."

"You almost got EXPELLED?!" Margot asked, she was so surprised. Out of all three sisters she was the one that cared about school the most.

"How did you manage to do that in one semester of school?" Lara Jean added, definitely making fun of Kitty a little bit.

"If I explain, will you leave me alone?" Kitty just wanted to get this over with. She felt embarrassed about it and it was obvious to Yuri. So she squeezed her hand again.

Kitty told them all about how she arrived at KISS and how her name was in the wrong pile. Then how she ended up in the boys dorm with Dae, Q, and Min ho. And how after that her roommate was a weirdo that recorded her while sleeping so she had to stay in the boys dorm with her the boys she was friends with. She purposely skipped the part about Yuri moving in. It wasn't her story to tell. Kitty made a mental note to tell her sisters what she found out about her mom some other time.

Dinner went surprisingly well. Yuri didn't really feel awkward, she felt welcomed. The table was full of laughter and chatter. There wasn't an empty moment with Kitty's family. It was one of Yuri's first family dinners that was so full of life. The second to be specific.

After it was over, it was already late. Everyone was going to sleep and Yuri didn't really know where to go. She stood there awkwardly until Kitty ran up to her after putting their dishes away.

"Come sleep with me." Kitty grabbed her hand and pulled her up the stairs.

"Goodnight girls. Make sure you SLEEP," Kitty's dad was the last one to go to bed since he was turning off the light.

                 ____________________

In Kitty's room Yuri didn't know where to go either. She didn't know where she would sleep. Kitty had gone to the bathroom to put some pajamas on. Yuri decided to get a blanket and start placing it on the floor as a makeshift bed. She usually didn't act so shy but something about sleeping with or next to Kitty made her stomach flutter like crazy.

"What are you doing Yu? You're definitely not sleeping on the floor." Kitty gently took the blanket away from Yuri and placed it on the bed. "You okay?"

"Yeah... no... I don't even know," Yuri laughed a bit.

"Don't be embarrassed. We won't do anything... unless you want," Kitty jokingly raised her eyebrows teasingly.

"Stop!" Yuri flushed. She quickly took the clothes Kitty was about to offer her and was about to go to the bathroom. When she had an idea in order to get Kitty back.

Yuri pulled her shirt over head. Leaving her in a very thin shirt with very small straps and her very visible bra underneath.

"W-what are you doing?!" Kitty quickly pushed Yuri into the bathroom so she could finish changing.

When Yuri got back Kitty was laying on the bed, waiting. Seeing Yuri in her clothes brought a sense of comfort to Kitty. Sure it was a mere white shirt but it looked so much better on Yuri.

"You're really beautiful, you know that?"

"Where is this coming from Kit-Kat?

"I just really love you Yuri." Kitty booped her nose with Yuri's and pulled her onto the bed.

Yuri was laying on her back when Kitty decided to surprise her. Kitty crawled on top of her and pinned Yuri's hands above her head. They smashed their lips together and Yuri sighed under Kitty. She had the urge to cup Kitty's face so she pulled her hands down but Kitty wouldn't let her. Kitty gripped her hands a bit tighter but not enough to hurt Yuri.

Kitty pulled away just a bit and pressed her lips to Yuri's softly, before continuing to glide her lips to Yuri's neck. Yuri lifted her chin in order to give Kitty more access. The latter sucked Yuri's neck, passionately.

"Uhh..." Yuri let out a small sigh as Kitty found a sensitive spot and licked furiously at it.

Kitty had the urge to grind down on Yuri. So she did. This made them both moan out loud. The feeling was so intense and new for them both.

"Yuri I... Do you maybe want t—"

"GO TO SLEEP GIRLS!" Kitty's dad knocked on the door. He loved his daughter but she would always be his little girl. "We have an early day tomorrow."

Yuri and Kitty stayed still until he left, not moving or responding. They sighed again when they heard footsteps walking away, this time in relief.

"Let's sleep now, KitKat. I can tell you're tired anyways," Yuri smiled softly as she ran her fingers through Kitty's hair.

"If you say so," Kitty kissed Yuri one last time before laying down next to her.

Yuri turned over on her side—away from Kitty since she usually slept in that direction—Kitty didn't enjoy the distance so she rested a hand on Yuri's waist. She felt goosebumps on Yuri's skin, assuming she was cold Kitty laid a blanket on both again. Before her hand reclaimed its position around the rich girl's waist.