{ChaeLisa} - they find your secret tiktok account for them (requested)

You couldn't help but smile as you were greeted by the sound of your girlfriends infectious laughter as you entered the bedroom.

You saw that they were sitting in bed with their gazes locked on Lisa's phone screen.

"Hey, my loves." You said and they turned their heads to look at you real quick before looking back at the phone. "What's so funny? What are you looking at?"

Lisa tried to hold back her laughter as she locked her phone and put it on her lap.

"Oh, nothing much," Rosie said. "We just stumbled upon something today."

"You did? What's that?"

"Your secret TikTok account for us."

You froze as soon as the words left their lips.

"My what?"

"Oh, don't act as though you don't know what we're talking about, baby. We saw it with our own eyes." Lisa said with a smirk.

"You post a lot of interesting things about us. Your edits are very interesting, baby. So are the little stories you create and post on there."

"Oh, my god." You said as you covered your face in embarrassment. "How did you find it?"

"Does it matter?" Rosie asked. "The point is, we found it. It's very cute."

"Are we hot, Y/N? Because that's one of the most commonly used words that you use in your videos when it comes to describing us." Lisa said with a chuckle.

"I can't believe this." You said as you sat down at the edge of the bed. "This is so embarrassing."

"It's kinda sweet, actually." Rosie smiled as she and Lisa moved to sit down beside you.

"It is?" You asked as you looked at them.

"Yeah. It's sweet seeing you talk about how in love with us you are, even though your audience doesn't know it's you. It's sweet seeing how we make you and, also, we have to admit, you're actually pretty talented when it comes to making edits." Lisa said as she put her hand on your thigh.

"Thank you but I'm still embarrassed." You said. "You were never meant to find this. Hence why it's my secret account."

"Yeah, but it was only a matter of time until we did, baby," Rosé said, to which you nodded.

"Besides, now we can tease you a little more." Lisa smiled as she pulled you into her arms.

"No," You whined.

"Because, apparently, we're the sexiest girls you've ever seen." She smirked.

"You are but still." You said as they tickled your sides playfully.

"Let me read one of these out loud," Lisa said as she picked her phone back up and opened your TikTok again. "Lisa and Rosie can do anything they want to me. I would let them rail me any day of the week, any time they please."

You groaned in embarrassment.

"Girls don't want boyfriends, they want ChaeLisa." Rosé read aloud.

"Okay, I get it. You both know I'm in love with you, everything about you. You know I'm crazy for you. Now can we please forget about this?"

They looked at each other and then back at you.

"Not a chance, babe," Rosie smirked.

You groaned and fell back against the bed as they burst into laughter and continued to tease you.