1.01

Augustina groaned at Katy rolling her eyes while doing the last of her paperwork for a case she just finished.

She checked the time on her phone that read 8:28. She finished that last paper she needed to do before getting up to head home.

Opening the car door she received a call from Deacon, sitting down on the seat she answered the call. " Hola mi amor I just got out of work I'm about to go home. " August hummed into the phone, putting it on speaker.

" Hi sweetheart something happened on the job today, we're still going to dinner but later than planned if that's ok with you. " He said hopping to not disappoint her as they hadn't had a date night in a long time.

She laughed a little " of course it gives me more time to get ready, tell me when you get home? "  August questioned pulling into a gas station.

Murmurs went in the background before answering "yeah hey I need to go I'll see you when I get home I love you. " he then hung up before she could answer.

She sighed " I love you too. " she said to herself getting out of the car to put gas.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pulling up to the house she heard " Azúcar Negra " blasting in the house. Laughing to herself she got out the car, grabbed her purse and walked in the house.

Closing the door behind her she looked forward to the living room to see her mom dancing and her kids dancing. Deciding to join them she grabbed Lila's hand twirling her around, while her mom danced with Matthew.

( 10 minutes later ) 

While washing her hair in the shower she heard the bathroom door close and someone join her in the shower.

Placing kisses on her neck he snuggles his face in her neck wrapping his arms around her waist.

" Buck got terminated " she furrowed her brows and turned around so she can put her hands on his face.

He started rubbing his hands on her hair to rinse off the shampoo. She took her hands off his face and got soap to wash him.

" Like terminated or like terminated terminated? " trying to understand what he meant by that. 

" Terminated terminated " he laughs before getting conditioner in his hands.

" What happened? " she asked as Deacon sighs " He shot a kid by accident when trying to shoot someone else. The kid got injured pretty badly. " she looked at him before asking.

" Is he ok- the kid I mean? " August questions as she turns Deacon into her previous spot under the water.

" Yeah the ambulance wouldn't get there in time so Hondo rushed him to the hospital. " He stated as he turned off the water, got out of the shower to grab a towel for both of them.

August then thought of something " Wouldn't that mean that the job would be yours since you're next in line? " Deacon nodded " That's amazing my love! " she exclaimed.

They walked from the bathroom to the room she walked into the closet trying to choose what dress " the red one or the blue one? " she asked him while he was putting on his boxers.

" Red definitely red " he said buttoning his red slacks he just put on.

She nodded before looking at him " you wanna get a dog? " she asked out of the blue

She nodded before looking at him " you wanna get a dog? " she asked out of the blue. He paused before buttoning his white shirt. 

" Did Lila and Matthew tell you to ask me that? " she side eyed him before turning around to put her red dress on. 

He laughs before asking " what kind of dog do they want? " August thought before remembering " they said a yorki, the little dogs. " putting on her heels she turned her back to him " zip me up? " he touched her back rubbing his thumb as he zipped her dress.

August smiled at him before putting on her heart locket her mom got her, her necklace he got her, and her wedding ring before putting on her red lipstick.

She got her purse and put her stuff in it " alright lets go before Matthew asks if he can stay up. " she grabbed his hand and took him down stairs.

The only light on in the house was the kitchen light so she walked towards it to her kids and mom. " Alright papi and I are going to dinner mama will watch you be good for mama. " she stated sternly to them.

Lila and Matthew nodded their heads " mami! " said by them happily.

Deacon walked into the kitchen going to kiss the kids on the forehead and to give a hug to Lydia a hug.

" Thank you again for watching them Lydia. " he said to her as he went behind August to hug her.

Lydia rolled her eyes " you guys need a night out and I want another grandchild so go go! " she pushed them out of the kitchen they laughed and went to the car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once they got there Deacon got out of the car and went over to her side to open the door for her.

She giggled and took his hand when they got inside the waiter showed them to their table.

They sat down and ordered their drinks. He looked at her and grabbed her hand. " I'm sorry we don't get to do this more often, everything's been so hectic. " he stated she hummed before adding " we should have at least one day out of the month where we should do something. " she smiled at him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They rushed to the car and got in as he started it right away. Once they got there they quietly opened the door and checked on the kids and her mom to see if they were still up. 

With no one up they had some baby making to do.

While Augustinas love language was physical touch Deacons love language was words of encouragement.  

And let's just say there were a lot of them from both parties.