"Tonight there will be a recoupling where the boys will pick which girls they would like to couple up with." Mitch read aloud before his phone sounded once more. "The girls not picked to be in a couple will be left single and vulnerable."

Whitney's phone went off after a moment of silence, "Girls please stand in front of the fire pit."

The girls did so, Carmen stood between Jess and Ella, their hands linked together. "I'm scared."

Charlottes phone sounded in her hand causing everyone to face her as she read the message out loud. "Charlotte and Leah, as the newest arrivals before the boys make any decisions, you will choose who you'd like to couple up with first."

The messaged caused all the girls to take a deep breathe almost as if they knew what the outcome would be. Carmen gave Zach a sad smile as he met her eyes, before turning to face Ella.

"I'd like to couple up with this boy, because in the short space of time that I've been here, I've really enjoyed getting to know him. I feel like since I've been here, this boy hasn't really had the chance to open up yet, but I feel after a few more conversations, then he might be able to and we might be able to build a good connection." Leah started. "So the boy I would like to couple up with is- Tyrique."

Carmen squeezed Ella's hand in comfort as they all watched Leah make her way over to Tyrique, the two sharing a hug. "Don't cry, keep calm."

"I would like to couple up with this boy because even though I haven't been here long, I feel like the initial attraction is there and I feel like the conversation just flows and I've found myself being drawn to him. This decision has been very hard and there is many boys in here that I do get along with. So the boy I'd like to couple up with is- Zach."

Carmen closed her eyes once hearing Charlotte finish her speech, opening them to see that Zach's eyes remained on her as Charlotte sat besides him. "Keep it together." Jess whispered.

Andre was the first boy to stand, "I would like to couple up with this girl, mainly because since the first day I stepped foot into this villa, she caught my eye. I love the way that she carries herself. She's got a beautiful personality, beautiful looks. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Catherine."

Mehdi followed, "So the girl I would like to couple up with got my attention since the day she's arrived, with her confidence and good energy. I'd like to get to know her more on a daily basis. She always has a joke for me and every time we spend together is a time I enjoy. So the girl I would like to couple up with is- Whitney."

Carmen smiled as she watched Whitney make her way over to Mehdi before her attention turned to Sammy, giving Jess' hand a squeeze.

"I'd like to couple up with this girl, cos even though we haven't known each other for long, we've been getting along well. Both a little bit cheeky, we have a lot of fun together. This girl makes me feel really special, and I like waking up to her pretty face every morning. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Jess."

Carmen accepted the hug Jess gave her with a smile before watching as she made her way over towards Sammy.

Last was Mitch, "I'd like to couple up with this girl because, since the day we met, it's not been easy. Been a roller-coaster of emotions. When I spend time with this girl it's easy. I feel like we've both got the same personality. It's just free flowing. The connection is there. It was there literally from the second I met her and I just want to explore it more. So the girl I'd like to couple up with is- Molly."

The blonde gave the two girls a hug before walking over to Mitch with a smile.

"This is crazy." Carmen whispered as she turned to face Ella who looked upset. "Don't get upset."

Ella's phone sounded after a moment, "Carmen and Ella you're both now single, and your place in the villa is at risk."

Catherine's followed, "Islanders you must now decide which single girl should be saved. The girl not chosen will be dumped from the island immediately."

Carmen refused to meet anyone's eye once Catherine had finished speaking, instead looked at Ella, giving her a small smile as Tyrique's phone went off.

"Carmen and Ella, please make your way to the sun deck whilst your fellow islanders deliberate." Both girls did so, Carmen leaning on Ella as they knew this would be the end for one of them.

"I'm gonna be real- it's a shit situation because I feel like I have something with both of them, you know. It's just a shame that someone has to go home." Tyrique started.

"I'm shaking so much, I can't believe she chose him. I can't believe Charlotte chose Zach either." Ella spoke.

"Carmen has been my girl in here, you know, we've got each others backs- and- it's would just be a shame to see either of them go." Jess explained.

"It's a difficult one cos there's two people up there that I think everyone's close to, but there's also the one girl up there that I feel like- I can see myself with- you know. It's just difficult." Zach said.

"I can't believe Mitch actually chose Molly." Carmen whispered as he and Ella cuddled together.

"No, I thought he might save one of us as a friend." Ella agreed.

"She's just so kind- hearted, funny and you know, she's just Carmen." Whitney commented.

"They both have amazing personalities and it's just unfortunate it's come to this." Jess said.

"So we're all happy with the decision we've made then, yeah?" Sammy said.

"'Not really happy but it's a decision we have to make." Mitch replied.

"Ty?" Catherine asked, the boy simply nodding as his gaze remained on the two girls in the corner. "I guess our decision is made, then."

The girls walked back to the fire pit hand in hand, not knowing what to expect. Whilst Ella had a connection with Tyrique, Carmen had been getting to know both him and Zach.

"Before I start, Ella and Carmen, I want you to know that it has been a very hard decision for us to make. You need to know that every single person here loves you and wants the best for you. Ella we think you had potential since day one with Tyrique, because you had a good connection and it was nice to see it blossom. Carmen, I started my journey with you and you too have a connection with Tyrique but also Zach, and we want you to find the right person. But we had to make a decision. And we based it on potential and connections. So the girl we have decided to save is-"

 So the girl we have decided to save is-"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

movie night tonight...

any predictions on what they'll show?

remember to comment any suggestions