Katsuki's glaring eyes, now glued onto a different face, Izuku's. His heart sank right down to his balls. He knew for sure Izuku would back out of it, you, on the other hand, was daring enough to do it. He didn't watch as you cheekily crawled towards the now completely stuttering mess of Izuku, instead, he kept his eyes glued on the target.

"What's your plan, Deku?" You mocked, now mere inches away from him.

Perhaps he wanted to kiss you, perhaps he wanted to have the pride of losing his first kiss to the most desired girl in UA. "Okay," Was all he sputtered out. The class fell deafeningly silent. His heart racing, he quickly squeezed his eyes shut, his lips parting ever so slightly. 

You weren't sure why, but you didn't mind letting Izuku be your first peck on the lips, in all innocence. You followed the same, those striking eyes now fluttering closed, your lips pursing.

Boiling, fucking, point.

With a force you hadn't felt before, you were yanked up from your spot. There stood Katsuki with the angriest scowl you had probably ever seen. You were now face to face with him, everyone watching in shock. As quick as a smirk placed upon your lips, his hand tightened around your wrists now pulling you away. Now it was obvious, Bakugo Katsuki liked you.

𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒, you kept your smile on your face, watching him in front of you, pulling you along with every angry and hasty step he took. Ripping open his door, he threw you inside his dorm, flicking his light on. Before you could mutter a single word, he threw you onto his bed. "Don't speak." Was all he mustered up, his anger only beginning to lessen.

At this moment his verdict was to pounce on top of you and finally fulfill his extremely long awaited desires. Instead, he just stood there, glaring. He watched you get up, a lust-stricken smile dancing on your lips. You stood mere inches from him, your faces almost touching, just like the day you met.

Your soft fingertips traced up his arm, brushing his biceps. Tingles pursued threw him. Your arm then found its way to his chest. Carefully, you pulled down his skull tee shirt from the neckline, revealing the tattoo you gave him. You traced it. All he did was watch you, your face, which stared at his body with such focus, again, just like the first time you met. You then grabbed his hand. Wordlessly, he followed you to his bed, where you sat him beside you.

"Katsuki," You whispered in his ear. This was unbearable, the teasing was torture. He couldn't possibly last much longer. He let you push him down onto his bed gently as you gingerly make your way on top of him, straddling him. Your soft h/c locks gently brushed his face as your lips made contact with his ear. Pulling your hair behind your ear, he felt you smirk. "Do you like me?" His eyes widened in shock as you chuckled softly.

He don't know what hit him; perhaps it was all the pent-up jealousy, all the pent-up longing, but instead of grabbing you, kissing you, and making you his, he pushed you off him as hard as he could. You stumbled off the bed, falling onto your butt on his floor. Shock struck your face, confusion even.

You knew if Katsuki didn't return your feelings and you had gotten the wrong idea he'd just mock you, yell at you, or simply tell you no, but physical violence, never. Perhaps you went a little too fast.

"No." Was all he choked out, not no as in 'no I don't like you.' just 'no', but to you, that was rejection.

"Shit, I'm sorry-"

"Get out." It felt like the air was kicked out of your lungs. "I'm serious, leave, L/n." This was one of the only times he'd ever called you by your name, rather than a nickname or an insult, and it was your last name. You got up from your embarrassed spot on the floor, fixing your hair, and turned away from the still, emotionless man.

"Katsuki I'm sorry, are we good?" Was all you choked out, you really couldn't afford to lose your best friend right now.

"No, don't talk to me again." He didn't even know what he was saying anymore, he didn't know what the fuck he was doing. Regret pitted in his stomach.

"As you wish." And with that, you were gone.

He lay on his bed, his arm covering his eyes. He couldn't comprehend what he had just done. The girl of his dreams, the only girl he'd probably ever love, just tried to hook up with him and he pushed her? And on top of that, he then ended their friendship? In all honesty, at that moment, Katsuki was scared. Blaring thoughts had been racing through his head. He didn't feel good enough and he hated that because Katsuki just had to be more than good enough in every way shape and form, so for him to feel like that compared to you, made him destructive.

The way you straddled on top of him and seductively whispered in his ear played back in his mind, the warm feeling from inside his pants growing stronger. Reaching a shaking hand down his pants he relieved himself with one thing on his mind; him deep inside of you.

fuck what happened today, you were still his, and one day, 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐃𝐈𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑.

A/N

thoughts? ;)