She wanted swing around town. It was her favorite thing to do. She lived on a rooftop because her parents kicked her out in a text message she just got because she was late. She didn't know why, but she was happy that they did.

There was a noise. Someone was behind her and she didn't know who. She wasn't scared because she knew she could beat them up if they were trouble.

She quickly turned around to see Spiderman holding his hands up in the air. "May I sit with you?" He asked. Cassian nodded and watched as he came and sat right next to her.

"I'm Spiderman, who are you?" He asked. He looked right at her and she looked right back.

"Shadow Surge. You can call me Shadow." She said. Spiderman chuckled.

"We're doing nicknames now? You can call me Spidey then." Shadow/Cassian chuckled back and they looked into the distance.

"You're so cool! Your suit colors too! Do you also have webbing?" Spidey was shooting questions left and right. Looks like they were becoming good friends.

"Thank you, the mask was taken from you though. You're really cool and awesome! Yes, I also have webbing." She responded with. Her webbing was inside her though. That was also because of Hydra. They had experimented another experiment that they thought hadn't worked.

Time passed, it was now 3 a.m. Spidey and Shadow were best friends. They decided to play some tag. Web style. They played Web Tag, which is what they named it, for another thrity minutes.

They talked about their webbings and their unique powers. Shadow told him about her electricity powers which he was super impressed by.

They went around the city saving many people. Photographers were all gathered where they were. They were taking photos. That didn't matter though. None of that mattered.

What mattered was the robbery that was happening right there and then. It was just the two of them against the twenty robbers. They snuck behind a car, the best plan they came up with was attack.

They attacked. Fighting off every robber. Odd thing was, they had a logo. A familiar logo to Cassian.  She ignored it until she realized where they were. They were at a scientific research center.

After moments, Shadow and Spidey were back to back. "Spidey! Big problemo! These people are fucking Hydra! Logo! Look!" Shadow whispered slash yelled into his ear.

Spidey looked around at all of the agents that were surrounding them. "You're right... Full out.." Spidey said sadly.

"Copy that. Also, that means I'm killing." Shadow added. Spidey was upset at this, but it was Hydra. They were ruthless.

Before literally anyone could react, even Spidey, Shadow knocked a gun out of an agent's hand and shot ten of of them. She killed them in seconds.

Spidey swung around and knocked out a bunch of agents. There was a gunshot and he turned to see Shadow having a gun off with three agents. That wasn't fair, but he was busy with the other three.

He quickly finished the three agents and watched the end of the gun battle. Shadow got shot three times total, but killed all the agents. He saw the small hole through the fabric of her suit. He saw her bloody body where she was shot.

He quickly ran over right as the Avengers came. They stared at Spidey and Shadow. They stood together and stared at the Avengers. Well... That was until Iron Man broke it.

"Huh... Who are you people?" Iron Man asked with the rest of the Avengers backing up. Shadow and Spidey both looked at each other and then Iron Man, or Tony if you prefer that.