Part 4

It was about 12:00 when Warriors heard arguing coming from the stables. Time had told him, albeit harshly, that the two Wilds and The Wolf was coming back today. He caught Legend's eye, and the pink haired hero rolled his eyes and ran in, Warriors giggling in childish glee, trying to beat Leg into the stables.

He stuck out his tongue, as he slipped into the stables right before Legend.

".....I hit it! I hit it!" Wild shouted.

"You hit the edge of it." Champion cried.

"Still counts! Fifty rupees are mine!"

"Girls, Girls, you're both pretty." Legend said, spreading his hands.

Warriors leaned against the door frame of the stall that Champion's horse was in. "How was it?"

"Oh it was great!" Wild immediately responded, in a fluttery voice.

"Where's the wolf?" Wars asked.

"Oh I don't know, he wandered off around the entrance to castle town."

"Sounds about right." Twilight said

"And where have you been, ranch hand?" Wars asked

Twilight opened his bag to reveal dried meat. "Hunting."

Wars shrugged. Wind came sprinting in, hair in a rat's nest. His eyes wide with panic. Wind dove into a pile of hay as four came storming in, holding a comb.

"Where. Is. he." Four ground out, gripping the comb with white knuckles. Warriors shrugged as Legend gestured at the pile of hay.

Four stalked toward the pile of hay and plunged his hand into it, pulling the sailor out.

"Owowowowowo" Wind said rushing to fall into step with four. As the hero began to comb through the mangled mop on winds head, the smaller hero pouted.

Time walked into the stables, followed by hyrule. That kid was weird. He hadn't said a word in the time that Wars had known him.

Time walked to stand next to Warriors. Warriors suddenly felt himself feeling conscious of the way that he was standing.

"Since we are all here, we might as well gameplan. If- no, When the portal arrives, groups of two." Time said. "Twi, you're with me. Four and Wind, Leg and Hyrule, Sky and Wars, Champion and Wild. Those groups, stick together."

"What about the shadow? The only encounter I've had with black blood was a couple lizalfos. 20 at least." Warriors said.

"Yeah and the Lynel. But the Lynel died." Sky said, gripping his side.

"I hope we go. I'm so bored." Wind said, standing up from where Four had him.

"We've got all of our supplies stocked up, medical supplies, equipment, spices from the list Wild gave us, but we should go over it tonight." Four said.

"Tonight, at sundown, we should go over it." Time turned to Champion. The new hero was staring at the ground, taking everything in. "Champion. Where should we go?"

He looked up. "Down in the barracks, down the third hall, second to last door on the north side. I'll leave the door unlocked."

"It's a date." Legend said.

——————————

Champion and Wild walked out of the stables.

"Where are we going?" Wild asked, walking beside him.

"I need to check in with the king and his council. Iris should be getting here later today and I need to talk to her about the new trainees. It's a relatively easy day, but then at sundown we need to go my room."