"Who?" Jordan crossed his arms over his chest. "There's-"

"Breathe, straikpeka, I'm only waking up the smartest and the most cunning people I know. Two different people, for context."

                       I opened my eyes

                       I opened my eyes. I would not have been able to tell how much time had passed if anyone asked me. I yawned and stretched my arms over my head. What I could say, however, with absolute certainty, was that I felt rested and relaxed like I had... well, never before. Maybe that long nap had been good for something. Now we only needed to all be awake and figure out what was next. Food would be nice.

"How long had it been since you properly slept before I put you in there?" Sam was barely able to hold back her laughter as I turned my head to make eye contact with the person who had opened my bed. She was leaning against the wall, arms crossed over her chest, a self-satisfied grin on her lips. "You're so welcome."

"You don't know how horrible the Ark was."

"I would indeed know." She mocked me. "I have a bad memory, but how uncomfortable the cells were is not something my back has managed to forget."

"Solitary had to be worse."

"Don't get me started."

She held my hand and pulled me to her as I jumped from the bed, holding onto her forearms as I got used to being fully awake again. That had been an experience. A weird one.

I glanced behind her, seeing a lot of people already woken up. Too many.

"Explain." I pointed behind her.

"Hold up." She moved a hand in front of my face as she turned to the bed opening two rows down where mine had been. "We are missing the brains in this ship."

"The brains?" I scoffed. "Good to know none of the people awake yet are brains. Thank... the Commanders, but not you, we all just woke up."

"Not really." Octavia eyed me. I opened my mouth to protest, but she beat me to it. "Ask her once Raven is out."

I crossed my arms over my chest, biting my inner cheek as I moved next to Sam who was already speaking to a slightly confused Raven. What could she have done now?

"Already?" Raven murmured. "Can't I sleep ten more minutes?"

"If you don't want to see our new planet with two suns, then sure." New planet? Two suns? That had not been part of the deal when I agreed to go into cryo. Sam pretended to encode something in the touchpad next to Raven's bed. "Another–"