The following morning, Ella and Carmen headed onto the terrace whilst the other girls went downstairs to leave the two alone.

"How are you feeling this morning?" Carmen asked as she placed a cushion over her lap.

"Yeah, I feel like with Ty, we take one step forward and three steps back. I still feel like he could of handled the situation a lot better- like for me it was so disrespectful. He hasn't like- he's not even apologised or anything yet. I just felt like he wasn't getting my point at all."

"Mhm. It was really disrespectful." Carmen agreed. "Obviously we have been getting to know each other and like he was really flirty but like I didn't expect it at all. When I spoke to him yesterday after your chat with him he was a bit like- he didn't regret it."

"That's what pisses me off though, like just own up to your actions. Everyone in here knows what he did was wrong but him. It's just making me think is this what's it's gonna be like every time someone knew comes in. I feel like he just expects me to wait for him while her chats to other girls like no- that's not who I am. I'm worth more than that."

"No, definitely. He should of been more open with how he's feeling like- at least told you. I think he thinks because your aware your both open to getting to know other people it's okay- but that's not how it works." Carmen said. "I'm glad we could clear this up though"

"Yeah, definitely. Like I said last night, it's not you who's to blame, like you haven't done anything wrong. It's just him- he's just silly." the comment made Carmen laugh, the two girls smiling at each other for a moment. "Anyway, what about you? I heard Zach wasn't too happy after the challenge."

"Don't even" Carmen said, her head falling back. "I think I'm gonna speak to him again today, now it's all calmed down a bit."

"Yeah, I'm never going to a denim party again." Ella said with a small laugh.

__

Carmen was sprawled out on the daybed, watching as Tyrique and Ella had a much calmer conversation that the night prior, when she felt someone lay next to her. "You alright?"

"Mhm." Mitch replied, placing his water bottle down on the floor. "I spoke to Molly last night."

"Yeah? How'd that go?" Carmen asked, looking up at him through her sunglasses.

"She told me she's leaning more towards Zach after last night."

"Shut up."

"And I was like, you can get to know Zach but after tonight don't speak to me again." Mitch said with a shrug.

"What? So that's it?"

"Yeah. She's not willing to give me the same energy I'm giving her. She sat there for most of the night just talking to him right in front of my face." Mitch said.

"Mhm." Carmen hummed. "I did notice. Do you think maybe-"

Their conversation was cut short when someone's phone sounded. "I got a text." Sammy announced. "Boys, tonight two new girls will enter the villa. They have chosen three boys they want to date. Each girl has chosen one boy to prepare a starter, one to prepare a main course and one to prepare a dessert. #Dishydates #Whatsonthemenu."