Hobi became sad after that. He didn't show that he was sad but our great Agent Black, y/n saw it.

Y/n: but....

He looked at her

Y/n: i can call you hyung. Is it ok

Hobi's face lightened up hearing that and he hugged her.

Hobi: its more than ok if you call me hyung. I love it.

They pulled back from the hug and started talking about random things.

Soon BTS and Mr and Mrs kim came back. Then they all had there dinner together.

Mr.kim: kids

Everyone looked at him.

Mr.kim: we are going back tomorrow

Jimin: why so early dad.

Jin: yes dad you just came

Mrs.kim: we have some work but don't worry we'll come soon ok

BTS : ok mom

Y/n didn't say anything just eat her dinner quietly.

After dinner y/n went to her room and got changed as she has to go to meet Agent Night.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was 11:45 pm already. She went out of her room and made sure that everyone is sleeping.

She went downstairs and went to the main door. She can't go through her window as there is a guard standing there today.

She held the knob and was about to twist in when she heard a voice from behind

??: Where are you going

Y/n(in mind): shit!!

She turned around to see Yoongi. She sighed in relief.

Y/n: thank God it's you otherwise i was dead

Yoongi: but where are you going this late at night it's almost 12.

Y/n: ahh that i am going out for some work

Yoongi: agent work

She nodded

Yoongi: but don't you think it's too late

Y/n: don't worry I'll be fine and you sleep early bye.

She went out. She took a cab and went to her mansion. She wore her mask and lenses and went to the parking lot.

She took her bike and went to the building where Agent Night called her.

She reached the rooftop and saw Agent Night already there. She saw the time on her wrist watch and it was 11:59 pm.

She went and stood infront of him.

Agent Night: you are right on time Agent Black

Y/n: now pls sir give me the name of the case

Agent Night: but i have one condition

She raised an eyebrow.

Agent Night: it's not a condition but a request. Pls dont call me on my agent number ever again cuz i won't help you. I already broke all my relations with the Korean International Agency so i don't want any contact again. I don't wanna repeat the past.

She nodded. She still has many questions but she kept quiet as she doesn't want to disobey him.

Agent Night turned around to go back. He held her hand and kept a paper on it.