chapter 3( after 7years)

Now 7 years have passed but the memories are still alive in my head and my heart also I want to forget about these things but I fail everytime.

Morning 7:00 a.m. I got up and preparing breakfast for my little princess Alice yes she is a 5 year old girl she was orphan so I decide to take care of her . Now at that time she is the only sunshine in my life .

Alice baby wake up we are going to late for your classes I have prepared breakfast baby and get ready for school okay dad good morning I am not going to late because you are little princess is very smart.

After dropping Alice to her school I went to my martial art classes yes now I am a coach in a martial art school after that incidence I decide to make me tough so nobody can touch me again . Sometime I see the hospital as a part time I helped some handicapped and encourage them to leave their life happily.

Tring tring ......

My phone was ringing hello how are you mama , I am fine Dew I am going to complain you this time it's my sixth birthday is coming to why are you not coming back to Thailand at least you should come to my birthday baby and I also want to meet Alice . This time I don't want to hear your an excuse this is my order you have to come back otherwise you will never see me in future.

Okay mama I will try to come back the and don't behave like a child infect Alice is mature than you.

After talking to my mum I lost in my thought again what if I have to face Ashfi again I don't want to see him without seeing him I am not able to forget what he did to me what if I saw him .

In evening I booked my ticket for Thailand and talk to Alice about that we have to go Thailand for granny birthday party and she was super excited because she haven't made my mom and dad before and I am very happy to see her smile as I don't know that she is the only sunshine in my life I cut my contact after that incidence everyone every my friend my relatives I change my contact number and I change my country also .

And I change my look little by makeup I wear a little heavy look on my face so nobody can find out that it's me when it's been 7 years may be everyone forget about me but still I don't want to meet anyone in this country so I try to cover my face with makeup.

In Thailand ashfi behalf

What all are you doing in past 7 years why are you not able to find a man I give you a freedom to find out whole world but you didn't find out Dew for me .
Well suited Man sitted on a wheelchair he has a face like a Greek god but still he is angry so he look like a god of death

suddenly his phone ring he show it was his bodyguard number so he pick out and bodyguard good morning sir I have send you a clip would you like to see that I think in this group we found a person similar to a person you want to find me with in a second Ashfi cut the call and see the video and he was 100% sure that the person in this clip is Dew.

When it confirmed to bodyguard he is not able to find out the person again on airport he said Boss we lost him again .

Note: now both of them are in Thailand

I took taxi and go to my parents house with my baby girl super excited when I went my house my parents was still waiting at the door for me sorry not for me for Alice when I open the cardboard exam and run to my mom and dad to hug and the both were also very happy to see my mom's hug her and me at the same time

and say I miss you both and I also hug my mum my dad I miss you mama really miss you and I was about to cry then my father that it on my shoulder inside boy now you said that you are a father of 5 year old girl and you ab behaving like the 5 old boy you are not ashamed in front of you baby girl I said I am not Shane dad and meet you after 7 years I want to hug you tight I want to cry on your shoulder

My mama said ok baby you can help me come in home I want to talk to you I have a lot of things I want to ask you first have some food and take rest after that we can talk I go upstair to my room after 7 years but it's still same its like I never left this place

I take a shower to my dad for rest as for Alice she go with my mom and her room and she said I will sleep with Granny after taking a power lab I told am I that I am going to walk because it's been a long time when I walk in my country so I want to take a look what have change d in this area it's almost 8 at night I went to a pub for a little drink as you know guys my face is pretty than a girl there was a man who want to flirt with me but i don't have any interest it's not that he is a man but after sleeping with Ashfi iam not able to sleep with any one . It's not related to gender now for me like past .

But he is drunk and he seems to a rich person he asked me to come with him in his room but i denied so he wants to force me but you know I'm changed now so i fight with him and hit a bottle on his head he is bleeding but it's not enough he has his own bodyguard I can handle 3,4 people but they are more then 10 so I have to run i kick the sum of them and try to escape but they don't want me to go they follow me I saw a SUV i hid in this car I have a half bottle in my hand so I threaten him to not tell anyone but before I saw somthing somthing hit my head and I lost my consciousness when I wakeup I saw someone

Hope you like this chapter guys I know it's been late but you all know iam working on 3 story at same time and it is not a translation it's my own story so I have to think about it let me know how you feel about this story

see you next time