unforgettable day for me 🔞

Hii everyone i know this kinda late but I was thinking about the plot of this chapter and busy with my exams so and I'm still busy with something so let's start new chapter.

And now I'm going to change Dew charector with me so when I'm writing this chapter i will think of me as a dew ok 😘

When we both went there house we both were thinking about each other ashfi was thinking why i kissed him and he touch his lips while thinking he again e-magazine Dew soft lips and cursed himself because this impatient .

On the other hand I trying to understand why I was so shy and i should punch that basted how he can kiss a man but I also feel too touched I never kiss a boy before so I was confused I think am i a gay . But still I can't answer his questions. So he lay down on the bed and sleep for sometime.

I sleep for long time I wake up in evening when his mom call him for dinner. After his dinner he watched movie with my parents and again went to sleep. Next after school both Ashfi and I meet again but this time I try to ignore Ashfi . But Ashfi want to talked to me so he try to talk me but I ignored him again . This went for some days .

But i didn't know that it make Asfi more impatient and angry both and i didn't know about that because after i didn't see him . But i don't think he has a plane for me one day I was coming back to my house some black dressed man show and take me to somewhere i was screeming let me go who the hell all of you. But they didn't reply me . I can't sea there face because I was blindfolded.

After some time i kept silent because I don't have much energy to fight with them i know that are more then 3 so i keep my mouth sut and i try to be calm.

But when I went to the destination all my patience has been gone it was a terrible think i was kidnapped by someone on i was trying to figure out i have no enemy who and why want me to kidnappe .

Hay Dew why are you shaking someone say and my mind was about to recognise he is Ashfi i was to disappointed and angry both with Ashfi i screened what he'll are you trying to do have you lost your mind or something. But i forgot that I'm kidnapped by him and this made him more angry.

He comes to me and pull my hears and shoute who the hell you think of you he put me on his shoulder and take me to his room I was terrified by his move . I was screaming but he has no intention to listen me .

- There! - I screamed in pain, because Ashfi bit until i bled.

Ashfi gritted his teeth fiercely. I struggled by feeling his strong emotions which is similar to coercion. There was no kindness.

- I'm in pain, let go of me, Ashfi I won't let you do this to me! - I shouted and pushed him hard. But he was still able to resist.

He forcefully pulled the shirt from my body. Although i tried to block, but I couldn't fight his strength. I sensed that he is stronger than me .

"Why are you squirming, dammit!" Ashfi shouted when I squirmed and refused to allow what he wanted.

He grabbed me and turned me pinning my face to the table. My eyes widened in shock.

"No, , don't do that... Ugh." Ashfi don't do this!!! I begged.

He bent his face to speak close to my ear. Don't make me angry then this Dew . Then he bit down hard on the soft earlobe until tears fell from
the pain.

He used his own legs to separate my legs and then inserted himself to his feet and pushed against my hips, leaving me unable to fight his way out. My face was pressed against the k dining table. I already knew what i would face next.

"Huk.... Ashfi ... don't do this here... I beg you!!- I sobbed and said with a trembling voice. He again refused to listen me he used his other hand to pull down my pants. He almost ripped my underwear, causing my legs to turn red.

He looked with an indescribable feeling at my round hips, which were smoother and more beautiful than any woman he had ever known. His cock rose, as soon as he saw my white buttocks.

Ashfi immediately unbuttoned his pants and slid to the floor, his feet tapping impatiently. I also knew it was inevitable. Then i let then tears roll slowly.

He grabbed his hot rod and pulled it back and forth for a while, before aiming for my rear canal. I could feel something rubbing against my buttocks. My eyes widened as i realized there would be no path.

Although I has hadn't sex with other people before not only with man but with a woman also im a virgin.

"Ugh... uhhhhhh."-I bit my lip and screamed in my throat, when ashfi pressed the head of his cock into the love channel.

But with my tense, the love channel is still

tight, making Ashfi not penetrate much, which made me feel more pain.

"Hugh... I'm in pain!!-I shouted, feeling that kind of pain. I knows that kind of memory will never be forgotten, but if I had the choice, I didn't want to feel that kind of pain again.

"Why are you so nervous? Ashfi said.

Although I had never had sex with a man before. But it's not that I doesn't know how to do it, he just wants to be violent.Knowing that Ashfi wouldn't be kind to me i had to try not to strain. Because otherwise, it would probably hurt more. Suddenly He thrust the head of the hot cock toward the hole as I tried to relax.

"Ah..." Ashfi groaned in astonishment, he didn't think the channel behind me would squeeze his cock like that: i sobbed in my throat. Both of my legs were shaking because I was in pain. Ashfi rocked his hips in and out briefly. Then he pressed hard again. - Ugh! I screamed in pain and gasped, his stomach slamming against the edge of the table. The upper body cannot be lifted, because it was
pressed by Ashfi

"Damn...this is so good! - Ashfi murmured. He inserted himself all the way to the end of his cock, not caring if I felt hurt or not. Ashfi was more than happy to see me tears flow.

Ashfi slammed his hips with force and focus, causing me to have a cramp in my rear canal.

Although it also hides a tingling sensation. But

now i hardly absorbs this emotion.
He hit his hip faster. I then bit my lip until it bled because i has to put up with his fierce temper.

"Damn it... ah!"-Ashfi groaned with excitement.My despair drives him crazy and his vision blurs. Now he had no intention of restricting
anything other than wanting to come.
The impact caused the dining table to wobble.

It's good that there is nothing on the table. The sound of the table sounded, along with Ashfi thrust.
I felt that my legs were weak. But with my upper body leaning against the table, this allowed allowed me to remain stable.

Ashfi slid his hand from the back of my neck and down pressing the thin, bare back, along with squeezing and accelerating back and forth.He looked at the channel surrounding his hot rod with a lustful gaze.

The hips are still working fine without resting.

The sound of flesh hitting flesh with a muddy

sound. I was now felt that this event was true.I tried to suppress the groans as best i Could. But a few moans escaped my throat.I felt terrified and hurt, especially in his
heart..

"Ah..." Ashfi moaned with his hips accelerating faster and harder, because he was almost coming

The groaning sound of the table, of meat hitting meat, rang throughout the room . Until i felt my stomach flutter as he releases the juice of love.

"Hmmmm..." Ashfi moaned as he came, before falling onto my back on the dinner table.

Ashfi panting sound sounded faintly next to my ears. The pain and numbness remained, but i had to bear it. When ashfi removes the hot rod from the love channel, it makes me feel happier that it's all over. But it seems that my happiness was short- lived, as he pulled me my legs were shaking from the pain, and led me straight into the living room to abuse me again. Whether i was on the couch or in the middle of the room, even if I asked him to stop, but he seemed to be unable to stop. It was again and again, basking in the urge to come. Until I fainted first, that's why he stopped and laid down next to me on the couch in the living room.

Hay guys i try to write this i feel to shy when I was writing this chapter because i feel i chose wrong charector for me please let me know did you like this chapter or not and dot forget to tell my mistakes ok🙂